[Q] [Help]After using TeenyBin on my f180l it hardbrick

24th August 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
When TeenyBin flash to 67% the screen on one time in google image and when it come to 85% my phone still can go in to downloadmod one time.
But after that i can't go in to downloadmod any more and the screen is complete black. The led is still on when i plug the cab but i can't go in to downloadmod or fashboot or recovery and it even don't turn on the screen when i hold the power button. Pls help me i'm complete hopeless right now. Sorry for my english.
25th August 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10

160 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chotmat

When TeenyBin flash to 67% the screen on one time in google image and when it come to 85% my phone still can go in to downloadmod one time.
But after that i can't go in to downloadmod any more and the screen is complete black. The led is still on when i plug the cab but i can't go in to downloadmod or fashboot or recovery and it even don't turn on the screen when i hold the power button. Pls help me i'm complete hopeless right now. Sorry for my english.

Dont panic, easy man. You have done that by way via that tool on PC?
29th August 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartxGamer

Dont panic, easy man. You have done that by way via that tool on PC?

My phone can't using kdz tool because even i install all the driver when i click the flash button nothing happen. So when i found the TeenyBin LGNSRT can detect my device i try it and my device hardbrick. Now i am sending it to some shop to JTAG it but still need to wait 1, 2 week to get back my device.
29th August 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #4  
Flag Eden
Thanks Meter: 10

160 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chotmat

My phone can't using kdz tool because even i install all the driver when i click the flash button nothing happen. So when i found the TeenyBin LGNSRT can detect my device i try it and my device hardbrick. Now i am sending it to some shop to JTAG it but still need to wait 1, 2 week to get back my device.

You know that, if you send a phone to a some shop, so there he will do nothing because usually they are Not Knowledged about phones. So he will send your phone to LG to change motherboard or something and you will pay around 50Euro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread