[Q] Weird Bricked please help.

Search This thread

Irazor73

Nov 12, 2013
Islamabad
I have really searched and searched whatever i could but could not achieve any thing sorry for opening a new tread but i am really desperate for fixing my G.
So to start i was on Art Mod v7 and i saw that he posted a black theme so i installed it after installing some system stop responding what i guessed that it might be i didn't wipe cache, well i did that and got into soft brick, i am not blaming him for any thing it was all me , so i should have flashed new kdz but i didn't do that i flashed teenybin Files i dont know why i did that but i did resulted in a different kind of brick.
So problem is i have fastboot i have download mode but device some times get detected on download some times it doesn't when it did i tried flashing kdz through lg kdz flasher but resulted in continuous operation break also no driver is detected in fastboot and more over no recovery as it is in secure boot. I am a noob so please do bear my questions.
do kindly help LGOG is in continous bootloop more to add.
some what LGNPST detects phone in download mode the same application given with teenybin.
Kindly do help i know about android i just read silently but this time i am unable to solve it.

malimukk

Aug 20, 2012
What system do you have on the machine that you're trying to flash the KDZ file? Did you install the LG driver?
I had trouble to flash kdz on my device from Windows 8.1 64bit. The flash would freeze after some time and nothing would happen. Try it maybe on another computer but after installing all the needed drivers.
Which software do you use to flash the KDZ file?

Reactions: Irazor73

Irazor73

Nov 12, 2013
Islamabad
thank you for replying

What system do you have on the machine that you're trying to flash the KDZ file? Did you install the LG driver?
I had trouble to flash kdz on my device from Windows 8.1 64bit. The flash would freeze after some time and nothing would happen. Try it maybe on another computer but after installing all the needed drivers.

Win 7.1 well i know it freezes and for me it usually unfreezes after the kdz unpacks
well for kdz i used this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010624
bro please could you link some one to this post who might help ?

malimukk

Aug 20, 2012
Win 7.1 well i know it freezes and for me it usually unfreezes after the kdz unpacks
well for kdz i used this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010624
bro please could you link some one to this post who might help ?

I used the LG Flash Tool 2014 to flash the KDZ file
here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b2z1etctmettop3/LG_Flash_Tool_2014.rar
Type: 3GQCT
PhoneMode: CS_Emergency
It took me a few tries to get it working, it always stopped at 10% giving some silly error. I dont remember exactly what it was but after few tries it all went okay.
Hope it will help

Irazor73

Nov 12, 2013
Islamabad

Irazor73

Nov 12, 2013
Islamabad
i am getting this error

seems to be device is recognized in download mode because its asking for drivers like mako drivers
error what i am getting is
please disconnect the cable from the phone in order and remove and connect the battery
power on the cell phone and press the restart button to resume update
if lg support tool is stopped abnormally try with (options)-(upgrade recovery) in tool menu
so shall i do or there is an alternative?

malimukk

Aug 20, 2012
seems to be device is recognized in download mode because its asking for drivers like mako drivers
please disconnect the cable from the phone in order and remove and connect the battery
if lg support tool is stopped abnormally try with (options)-(upgrade recovery) in tool menu

I'm sorry but I really have no more ideas on how to help you. I did not have similar problems, I had a problem when my phone didn't want to boot anywhere except download mode. But the flash went through after a few tries.
Maybe you should try to flash it on a different computer? Install drivers and everything again and try to flash again. There may be a problem with drivers or something

Irazor73

Nov 12, 2013
Islamabad
I got it, done it

I'm sorry but I really have no more ideas on how to help you. I did not have similar problems, I had a problem when my phone didn't want to boot anywhere except download mode. But the flash went through after a few tries.
Maybe you should try to flash it on a different computer? Install drivers and everything again and try to flash again. There may be a problem with drivers or something

Well i have retrieved my mobile from qusb_dmode means from hardbrick :D:victory:
alot of info trust me alot of it

Sager811

Mar 21, 2015

I have the same problem, at around 10% of flashing i get the same error:

"please disconnect the cable from the phone in order and remove and connect the battery
if lg support tool is stopped abnormally try with (options)-(upgrade recovery) in tool menu "

What did you end up doing? I've been trying for weeks to unbrick my phone i even took it to 3 cellphone repair guys in my town and no one knows how to unbrick it.

Please get back to me! Im stuck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.