CM 11 based on 4.4.3 Version released Now
Official CM 11 link for LG Optimus G Pro here: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=e980
For CM 11 Gapps: Go & Download From Here for 4.4 : http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps or http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
For Recovery Download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...touch-e986.img
Memory Card Fixed Now in Nightly 2013/12/12
Work on other International Versions like E986, E988 etc. also. Try flashing device modem files from Madmack thread to reduce battery consumption in E980.
Thanks Ricardo's : LG Optimus G Pro (GSM/LTE)
So... after asking around a bit, it looks like all the GSM variants of the G Pro carry the same hardware, except for modem firmware and antennas (which we never change, and neither should you ). This means the CM builds currently labeled as e986 should fully work on any e98x variant, without changes. The one possible exception is E985 (the China Mobile carrier variant).
So... in previous occasions where this happened, we labeled these multi-variant builds for the base model (the one ending in "0"), and we'll do the same again. Sometime soon the e986 builds will become e980.
Full Credit to the developer Ricardo Cerqueira Here : https://plus.google.com/115049428938715274412/posts
Also Credit to CM Team to do wonderful Work on CM.
Latest M8 Update:
Release day is here again, with CM 11.0 M8 hitting the download servers. Last week’s post included the highlights from the changelog, but we’ll it again for those of you who prefer tl;dr.
* Fix VPN issues related to 4.4.3 merge
* ‘Heads Up’ notification mode (Settings > Notifications)
* Settings: ‘Interface’ replaced by ‘Status Bar’, ‘Notification Drawer’, and ‘Gestures’
* Settings: Moved ‘Expanded Desktop’ to ‘Display’
* Settings: Moved all lock screen related items to ‘Lock Screen’ and removed duplicates from ‘Security’
* Settings: Moved ‘Navigation Bar’ layout control to ‘Buttons’
* Trebuchet: Custom Homescreen grid size
* Trebuchet: Add Protected Apps feature
* Trebuchet: Add Search Panel (Google Now) option
* WhisperPush: No longer ignores ‘Blacklist’
* Futex: Protect against Towelroot
* Various small bugfixes, global and device-specific
Few Battery Consumption reduction tips from this thread: Thanks to all posters:
* flashing madmacks modem in E980 only
*clearing the google services framework.
* install snapdragon battery saver - Some have doubt on it.
* monitoring WiFi and gps
* monitor deep sleep for first week.
* more tips Thanks to @hitekredneck http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=853
***I don't takes responsibility, if your mobile start misbehaving as it should not Or stop waking up on your button press(AKA bricked) ***