No registration required

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][e980] PAC-ROM KK RC-3 [WEEKLIES]

OP machinistsWIP

17th December 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #471  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 250

1,644 posts
More
Where can I enable the On-the-go mode? Thanks!
17th December 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #472  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 387

534 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Where can I enable the On-the-go mode? Thanks!

I don't know that its in there...anybody use that? I'm testing 5.0 right now and don't have a backup of 4.4.4 handy at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to machinistsWIP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #473  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinistsWIP

I don't know that its in there...anybody use that? I'm testing 5.0 right now and don't have a backup of 4.4.4 handy at the moment.

Yaay can't wait to give it a try
17th December 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #474  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 250

1,644 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinistsWIP

I use Xblast tools for the alternative. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

How about Ad Blocker?
17th December 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #475  

33 posts
Can anyone help? I think i bricked my LG OPtimus G pro. I had installed a custom rom but then the camera was not working. So I did a restore of a backup i had done of stock rom. The phone then went into CWM recovery boot loop. I then downloaded a file called "exitrecovery.zip" and now the phone does not power on at all!!!!
17th December 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #476  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 343

729 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bredzy

Can anyone help? I think i bricked my LG OPtimus G pro. I had installed a custom rom but then the camera was not working. So I did a restore of a backup i had done of stock rom. The phone then went into CWM recovery boot loop. I then downloaded a file called "exitrecovery.zip" and now the phone does not power on at all!!!!

Post your question in the Q&A section of the forum, you will get more help over there. Can you get into download mode by pressing both volume buttons and plugin the usb cable? If you can then flash the stock file and start fresh.

Erik
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ricco333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #477  

33 posts
No i'm unable to go into download mode. NOthing happens except that windows tries to install the drivers which is not successful.
Today, 06:11 AM   |  #478  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 387

534 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bredzy

No i'm unable to go into download mode. NOthing happens except that windows tries to install the drivers which is not successful.

There is a thread in General or Q&A section I think that covers that situation. Don't have the URL, sorry.

On another note, in out of town, but I'm testing a new 4.4 build and let me tell you it's good. Gesture typing works, no issues with the camera so far, I'm really happy with it. Will likely upload tomorrow [emoji106]

The Following User Says Thank You to machinistsWIP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
e980, optimus g pro, pac, pac man, roms
Previous Thread Next Thread