FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

VUPMP.G-PRO.sG3 v3.0 Final For LG G-PRO (update 02/09)

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 100

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st December 2014, 09:19 AM |#191  
Flag Fergana,Margilan
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakmakak98

followed all the steps properly and bootlooped my e980.. i flashed with twrp and now im just stuck on the first lg screen.. please help

I have a same problem as you. First I used several months this ROM and I tried new blispop rom and i wanted to back again this rom but i flashed several times but black screen on my korean f240k phone. Please help

23rd December 2014, 07:28 AM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
hey
Quote:
Originally Posted by UzbekBoy

I have a same problem as you. First I used several months this ROM and I tried new blispop rom and i wanted to back again this rom but i flashed several times but black screen on my korean f240k phone. Please help

Use PhilZ touch
3rd February 2015, 08:25 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is this a kitkat rom? if yes, would you release Lollipop sometimes soon?
4th February 2015, 06:17 AM |#194  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaidJan

Is this a kitkat rom? if yes, would you release Lollipop sometimes soon?

Yes it is Kitkat. There are many other lollipop roms but they all have bugs.
4th February 2015, 07:09 AM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UzbekBoy

try a fresh start. KDZ will help a lot. mine is too f240k and bricked several times . Philz is best. after kdz use freegee and then flash philz with fregee cwm6.0.7
23rd February 2015, 03:57 AM |#196  
Flag Villa Park IL
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Smile lg ogp e980 att
Hi so i wanted to say that this is a really nice rom and i wanna test on a extra broken screen extra ogp to test roms on/ginny pig lol well but anyways does gps work good on this rom and also how is battery life on this compared to stock eazy kat rom 4.4 for ogp e989 att. Battey life is pretty important to me as i am on phone quite a bit. I also have a zero lemon 9300 mah battery for my ogp. I'm a little more than a noob here as ive had several different devices over the years to hack, tweek & custom roms etc. Like good old devices like htc touch pro 2 & htc hd2 went from windows to android roms. Then i had and still own moto atrix hd att. My wife had a nexus 4 before she dropped and cracked screen but she never let me hack anyways lol. Well ill stop talking now but anyways if anyone can give me some advice as to if i should install this rom on my phone as daily driver or if i should keep stock 4.4 or mayne even suggest another rom ill greatly appreciate it. Thanks ron.
19th March 2015, 09:36 AM |#197  
Flag Owerri
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi everyone. First I've never flashed the LG Optimus G Pro before and don't know how to go about all this as I don't wanna brick my device. I'll like to also know if I can flash this with the stock recovery or should I install a custom recovery like twrp first before flashing?

Please advice on the safest steps to take to successfully flash this ROM.

Note: I'm using the f240s which I managed to root. It's still running on the stock Kitkat 4.4 that shipped with the phone.

Thank you.
Last edited by odomike; 19th March 2015 at 09:51 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread