There is some 4.1.2 stock debloated rom??

OP jonmorera

19th November 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

65 posts
I need some stock 4.1.2 stock debloated rom for E980 from AT&T, I'm tired of dealing with the bugs on KK roms, all kk roms for the ATT E980 sucks!!!!

I've searched the forum for some 4.1.2 stock debloated rom and I can not find it.

Thanks for any help!!!
19th November 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #2  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 28

179 posts
More
Smile
Saying that all kk roms for this phone suck is really a big insult to the developers here. I understand its your opinion but perhaps if you were a little less aggresive you might get a response for what you're looking for.
19th November 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 101

272 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmorera

I need some stock 4.1.2 stock debloated rom for E980 from AT&T, I'm tired of dealing with the bugs on KK roms, all kk roms for the ATT E980 sucks!!!!

I've searched the forum for some 4.1.2 stock debloated rom and I can not find it.

Thanks for any help!!!

Why not just flash the stock 4.1.2 rom of your choice, then root, and debloat it yourself from there?
19th November 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 15

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmorera

I've been using this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2462453

I think I'm using v5, maybe v5.5. Have stayed on 4.1 due to webview text reflow and just never got back to any of the ROMs since....

I have not seen a true optimus g pro debloated rom. Which is sad, many devs kill themselves trying to get g3 or other custom ROM working well but no one cleans up & optimises the stock rom for there to be one "clean" & stable rom for all users..... Not even sure if there is one on the viet site.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charles7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #5  

272 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles7

I've been using this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2462453

I think I'm using v5, maybe v5.5. Have stayed on 4.1 due to webview text reflow and just never got back to any of the ROMs since....

I have not seen a true optimus g pro debloated rom. Which is sad, many devs kill themselves trying to get g3 or other custom ROM working well but no one cleans up & optimises the stock rom for there to be one "clean" & stable rom for all users..... Not even sure if there is one on the viet site.

Hmmm.. that would be nice, to have a clean shaven build--one that it available in TOT and/or KDZ. A fresh, stable base would be nifty for sure. I know I get annoyed at having to flash the goshdarn ATT stock roms. They are soo bloated and annoying. I suppose a thing worth doing, is worth doing mydamnself. A project, hooray!
20th November 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #6  

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culot

Hmmm.. that would be nice, to have a clean shaven build--one that it available in TOT and/or KDZ. A fresh, stable base would be nifty for sure. I know I get annoyed at having to flash the goshdarn ATT stock roms. They are soo bloated and annoying. I suppose a thing worth doing, is worth doing mydamnself. A project, hooray!

Especially one without carrier IQ...

If you do clean it up for the e980 I'll be all over it
20th November 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #7  

272 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles7

Especially one without carrier IQ...

If you do clean it up for the e980 I'll be all over it

No, sorry, Carrier IQ is our friend. To disrupt it would be unwholesome.
20th November 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #8  

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by culot

No, sorry, Carrier IQ is our friend. To disrupt it would be unwholesome.

In Carrier IQ we trust!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread