FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Chromecast Screen Mirroring

755 posts
Thanks Meter: 80
 
By dpalmer76, Senior Member on 11th July 2014, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Check this out. Works like a champ!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2812193

[EXPERIMENTAL] Enable Mirroring from any device
The Following User Says Thank You to dpalmer76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
11th July 2014, 11:02 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpalmer76

Check this out. Works like a champ!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2812193

[EXPERIMENTAL] Enable Mirroring from any device

beat me to the punch. can you elaborate a bit on the g pro's performance with this? I already installed the app and enabled the screen mirroring, but I'm not home so i can't test it yet.
11th July 2014, 11:04 PM |#3  
dpalmer76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Video lags some, but I think it is my router. Everything else works great!
11th July 2014, 11:56 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpalmer76

Video lags some, but I think it is my router. Everything else works great!

Nice to know it.

Would you mind reporting the success at the original thread? Then, the OP can list our device there and others will be able to find the information more easily.

Thx
The Following User Says Thank You to g0at1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 01:43 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
What rom are you running? I get a play services force close on sphinx v1.6 for the E980
12th July 2014, 01:56 AM |#6  
dpalmer76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000

What rom are you running? I get a play services force close on sphinx v1.6 for the E980

Rooted Stock KK E988 ROM on E980
12th July 2014, 01:58 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
So it might be an E980 rom issue. Might as well try the E988 rom that's in the forum. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to luisoman2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 03:52 AM |#8  
dpalmer76's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0at1

Nice to know it.

Would you mind reporting the success at the original thread? Then, the OP can list our device there and others will be able to find the information more easily.

Thx

Done
12th July 2014, 03:38 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Confirmed working on stock rooted ROM.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th July 2014, 03:41 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asl9622

Confirmed working on stock rooted ROM.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

which stock rooted rom? E988 or AT&T
12th July 2014, 03:42 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisoman2000

which stock rooted rom? E988 or AT&T

Sorry e980. Att

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes