No registration required
Thread Closed

E988 Best JB Rom

OP DjTony90

5th July 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

359 posts
What is the best JB rom for E988 please ? i wnat the best battery life from my Optimus G pro

now i am on official Kit Kat and im not happy about my battery
5th July 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

91 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTony90

What is the best JB rom for E988 please ? i wnat the best battery life from my Optimus G pro

now i am on official Kit Kat and im not happy about my battery

Prior to Kikat Coming out, the stock JB panama E980H rom has had the consensus of being the most solid and most debloated JB rom. You may want to try this one out. However, you may also opt to give kitkat rom a little more time to settle. From my experience with stock kitkat roms (sphinx 5/17, Hongkong, Indonesia) is that battery tends to improve after a few charge cycles, abut 3 to 5 days.
5th July 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

359 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegger

Prior to Kikat Coming out, the stock JB panama E980H rom has had the consensus of being the most solid and most debloated JB rom. You may want to try this one out. However, you may also opt to give kitkat rom a little more time to settle. From my experience with stock kitkat roms (sphinx 5/17, Hongkong, Indonesia) is that battery tends to improve after a few charge cycles, abut 3 to 5 days.

rom is for months to the phone...

can i have a link for the JB u said please ?
5th July 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 32

91 posts
Kitkat may have some bugs, but some tweaking here and there and battery improves. I personally experienced 5 1/2 hrs screeen on time with kitkat. Anyways, its also good to be in JB, as tweaks are more proven and tested. Anyways refer to this link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438088 .Dl the panama rom from the list. From there follow kdz method to flash back to stock
5th July 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #5  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 7,764

2,895 posts
Donate to Me
More
There is no Best ROM/Kernel thread allowed, kindly test and find the suitable for yourself. Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread