Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,490 Members 44,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G3 Ports For G Pro {Thread]

Tip us?

asl9622
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multidex24 View Post
Thanks.. But the problem is, i flashed the rom, but the lg keyboard didn't wanna work for me, so i ported some apps i was able to grab quickly as i can....
Great that you were able to do this work. However what I meant was people had already pulled the apps that you could just install. I didn't flash a ROM. I just downloaded the apks.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dante_67
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by asl9622 View Post
Great that you were able to do this work. However what I meant was people had already pulled the apps that you could just install. I didn't flash a ROM. I just downloaded the apks.

I was about to say the same, that a consolidated link of the apps may please be uploaded, so any one can have his fill,

Logic717
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Hey All,

I'm looking for just the contacts and phone UI apks, can anyone point me to those and the process to install them? I tried the G3 backup but Lightflow just will not work correctly, and I much prefer the notification flexibility that lightflow brings on the stock E980 rom.

I don't really care about the splitview and multitasking, i just like the dialer and contacts list.

Thanks!

-Logic

asl9622
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic717 View Post
Hey All,

I'm looking for just the contacts and phone UI apks, can anyone point me to those and the process to install them? I tried the G3 backup but Lightflow just will not work correctly, and I much prefer the notification flexibility that lightflow brings on the stock E980 rom.

I don't really care about the splitview and multitasking, i just like the dialer and contacts list.

Thanks!

-Logic
Go to this thread of cloudy and download the ROM. You can pull from system/priv app. I have the contacts apk but don't know how to add to forum. You may also be able to find by searching the link mervingo posted in first page. That thread has everything you need.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2783192

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Hey All,

Thanks!

-Logic
Finally found the link. Thank the guys or girls who posted these apks.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

The Following User Says Thank You to asl9622 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Logic717
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by asl9622 View Post
Go to this thread of cloudy and download the ROM. You can pull from system/priv app. I have the contacts apk but don't know how to add to forum. You may also be able to find by searching the link mervingo posted in first page. That thread has everything you need.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2783192

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Finally found the link. Thank the guys or girls who posted these apks.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

I tried exactly this and still was not able to get the contacts and dialer to work properly. I tried the incallui and teleservice apks and set permission to 644 on all files. The dialer came up but I had no cell service. No way to update the call settings or apn as it caused that menu option to force close settings. But yeah that rom was the only one that had the apk and odex files. I can tell you the file list I tried to copy to app priv.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

asl9622
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
I tried exactly this and still was not able to get the contacts and dialer to work properly. I tried the incallui and teleservice apks and set permission to 644 on all files. The dialer came up but I had no cell service. No way to update the call settings or apn as it caused that menu option to force close settings. But yeah that rom was the only one that had the apk and odex files. I can tell you the file list I tried to copy to app priv.

Did you remove all original contacts apks and odex then reboot the phone? Then install and try.

Logic717
Old
Thanks Meter 22
This is a screens hot of all the files I deleted. The contacts files were all deleted and the incallui and teleservice were overwritten. I then replaced the G3 files and rebooted. So are you saying delete the files, reboot and then move the g3 files?

I didn't have an issue with the g3 contacts files, it was the called and teleservice files that I think caused my issues

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

These were the g3 files I used.