Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,899 Members 38,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Inquiry

Tip us?

laith1234
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question Inquiry

Hello Guys

I want to ask you a question and i want your opinion for that, i have an At&T Optimus G Pro E980 and it running the stock 4.4.2 firmware so im asking if you advice me to install a custom rom on it instead of that At&T Rom, and FYI i dont use any of the At&T Apps that are pre-installed with the firmware, so what do you think guys?

thanks in advance...

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,078

DONATE TO ME
Thats a decision you need to make in your own because your going to get both answers here..... Give one a shot and if you don't like it go back to stock.... I personally run stock most of the time with xposed modules running to get a very themed and customized stock feel.... Good luck

2SHAYNEZ
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<

laith1234
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
Thats a decision you need to make in your own because your going to get both answers here..... Give one a shot and if you don't like it go back to stock.... I personally run stock most of the time with xposed modules running to get a very themed and customized stock feel.... Good luck

2SHAYNEZ
shayneflashindaily Thanks

but can you post the link for a stock rom?

hawkwind212
Old
Thanks Meter 80

DONATE TO ME
You mean custom ROM? You need to get rooted first if you haven't done so already. Then flash the recovery. Do all that then you can think about custom or modified stock ROM, I.e. With xposed mod you can change the look of your stock ROM. There are two official releases of custom ROM for optimus g pro that I know of vanir and cyanogenmod. The link for cm11 is cyanogenmod.org

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,078

DONATE TO ME
Search our threads

2SHAYNEZ
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<