FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[REQ] CWM 6.0.4.7 flashable recovery

Thanks Meter: 274

By MitoTakatori, Senior Member on 12th August 2014, 05:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2015, 11:27 PM |#11  
Flag Falls Church,VA
Thanks Meter: 165

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdotjan

I would like to install a CWM touch variant, is there a way to get it done with KK stock rom?
I know it needs to be "lokified", but I have no clue how to do this.
Is there any tutorial to do this?

Philz touch cwm is a good one, you can find here on xda, or via Google search. However, my personal experience with cwm touch variant on e980 is that it causes the recovery bootloop (where you just keeps on going back to the recovery screen). Version 6.0.47 is stable , and will not cause the boot loop say when you try to open the recovery by using the up volume + power buttons. This seem to be the issue too with the cwm provided by cm update in the developer's option. Read the postings in the Philz's thread if you want to know more about the recovery loop and the touch cwm.

3rd March 2015, 03:14 PM |#12  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 293

Donate to Me
More
Question
I get wrong date and time whene i make a backup. I have a E986. How can i fix this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread