Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

All ROMs based on CM11 for F240X will be updated soon!

24th January 2015, 02:11 AM   |  #1  
Genie's's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gwangju
Thanks Meter: 238
 
299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
I'm sorry that we didn't update in XDA thread.

My phone (Optimus 3D) doesn't ring with XDA notifications, so I can't receive your replies well.
(Maybe Greenify...? But I bought Donation Version, and I set GCM settings...)

Anyway...blahblah...we will update ROMs for Korea Optimus G Pro (F240X) soon, with CarbonROM, AOSPA, CM11, and Dokdo-Project.

See you guys soon!

P.S.
How much people do you use Korea OGP?

Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by Genie's; 24th January 2015 at 05:39 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genie's For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2015, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 255
 
1,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie's

I'm sorry that we didn't update in XDA thread.

My phone (Optimus 3D) doesn't ring with XDA notifications, I can't receive your replies well.
(Maybe Greenify...? But I bought Donation Version, and I set GCM settings...)

Anyway...blahblah...we will update Korea Optimus G Pro (F240X) soon, with CarbonROM, AOSPA, CM11, and Dokdo-Project.

See you guys soon!

P.S.
How much people do you use Korea OGP?

Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks in advance sir! Will wait for updates!
24th January 2015, 02:20 AM   |  #3  
Genie's's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gwangju
Thanks Meter: 238
 
299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Thanks in advance sir! Will wait for updates!

Are you still using Korea OGP?
You always replied my threads, and always thank you for your words.


Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Genie's For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2015, 02:26 AM   |  #4  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 255
 
1,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie's

Are you still using Korea OGP?
You always replied my threads, and always thank you for your words.


Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA Free mobile app

Yes. I am still using my GPRO F240! Planning to buy a D855 G3 next month though, but will still keep this BEAST GPRO. And thanks for supporting the device! Great work my friend!
24th January 2015, 03:19 AM   |  #5  
Genie's's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gwangju
Thanks Meter: 238
 
299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Yes. I am still using my GPRO F240! Planning to buy a D855 G3 next month though, but will still keep this BEAST GPRO. And thanks for supporting the device! Great work my friend!

Hmm....Can I have some questions to you? What country do you live, and how Samsung and LG are evaluated in your country?

Sent from my SHW-M250S using XDA Free mobile app
24th January 2015, 03:23 AM   |  #6  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 255
 
1,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie's

Hmm....Can I have some questions to you? What country do you live, and how Samsung and LG are evaluated in your country?

Sent from my SHW-M250S using XDA Free mobile app

Okay. I'm from Philippines. Samsung is still at top when it comes to sales, since most people are affected by the "popularity" of it. While LG is not that much patronized, due to poor commercials and ads. Only techie people knows what is the best brand to buy. For me, LG outwits Samsung. Personal opinion only.
24th January 2015, 05:38 AM   |  #7  
Genie's's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gwangju
Thanks Meter: 238
 
299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Okay. I'm from Philippines. Samsung is still at top when it comes to sales, since most people are affected by the "popularity" of it. While LG is not that much patronized, due to poor commercials and ads. Only techie people knows what is the best brand to buy. For me, LG outwits Samsung. Personal opinion only.

Aha...
In Korea, Samsung is best too, and LG always tries to catch it, but...
You know, I think LG misses something always.
G3 has a QHD and Snapdragon 800, which cause some lags.
Optimus LTE2 was a flagship device, but only 1 update comes out (ICS - JB 4.1.2), and never comes the next.

But LG's UI and Convinience are much better than Samsung's.
Yeah, yeah.

Anyway, we will try to upload it as fast as possible, so wait until next week. (Maybe faster than that.)

Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA Free mobile app
24th January 2015, 06:57 AM   |  #8  
MitoTakatori's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 255
 
1,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genie's

Aha...
In Korea, Samsung is best too, and LG always tries to catch it, but...
You know, I think LG misses something always.
G3 has a QHD and Snapdragon 800, which cause some lags.
Optimus LTE2 was a flagship device, but only 1 update comes out (ICS - JB 4.1.2), and never comes the next.

But LG's UI and Convinience are much better than Samsung's.
Yeah, yeah.

Anyway, we will try to upload it as fast as possible, so wait until next week. (Maybe faster than that.)

Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA Free mobile app

Oh. I see. I guess Samsung really outwits LG in many ways.

Really? G3 lags sometimes? That I do not know. I'll search more about G3.

Thanks friend!
24th January 2015, 04:53 PM   |  #9  
Genie's's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gwangju
Thanks Meter: 238
 
299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitoTakatori

Oh. I see. I guess Samsung really outwits LG in many ways.

Really? G3 lags sometimes? That I do not know. I'll search more about G3.

Thanks friend!

In KK, it has little lags, but if you upgrade to LP, almost of lags will be gone, so don't worry too much, my friend.
(My mother uses it. Haha)

Sent from my SHW-M250S using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to Genie's For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes