Thumbs up My Custom Rom Project.... :D

OP Multidex24

17th August 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 26

82 posts
More
Whats Up? lml, Basically Long Story Short, I wanted to create a rom from scratch... in which gives our beloved GPRO a chance to evolve & Be better than B4..... But This is my 1st rom so Bare With Me....

HERE'S WHAT I'M WORKING WID.......

G3's Notication Statusbar... Settings... Mostly G3 Apps & Theme.... Some G3 Features.... Hopefully Knock On/Off

Updated Build.Prop

Added Performance Tweaks, Data/Wifi Tweaks..... Less to No Lag Tweaks Hopefully....

Added More Apps From G3, And Some Helpful Apps From Samsung (Including Updated Morning App BTW)

Added Ad Blockers.... For Secure Web Browsing

Also Adding Sounding Tweaks Including Walkman 4 Much Clearer Sound

In Addition I've Just Added G3's Smart Wifi, Plus Recently Updated the LED To More & Vibrate Colors, And Updated the Orignal Gpro's Camera Into X-Cam LG... Oh And I Also Added SmartCode... (G3's Barcode App)
Now I'm About to add Battery Tweaks, 4 Powerful & Long Lasting Power...

I THANK YOU ALL 4 BEING PATIENT 4 MY 1ST ROM, IM NEW TO ALL OF THIS, AND I'M TRYING TO MAKE THE G-PRO BETTER THAN B4..... ALSO GOOD NEWS >> THE NAME OF THIS ROM WILL BE REVEALED TO THIS THREAD ALONG WITH PICS IN A FEW DAYS.... SO IN THE MEAN TIME, LML I WANNA HEAR WATCHU WANT TO SEE ON THIS ROM.... ENCOURAGE ME OR HELP ME IN ANYWAY..... I'M KINDA NEED HELP WITH THE ROM ANYWAY BUT.. LLS I BE VERY APPRECIATED <3 ^_^

Also A Short Note>> I'm Back In School So I Have Little Less Time To Work On This... So I'm Trying To Pick Up My Pace The Best I Can...
Last edited by Multidex24; 27th August 2014 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Updated AGA!N>> :D
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Multidex24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

166 posts
are you going to make a new thread everytime you want to update us on it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Emmanuel2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 99

398 posts
No need for attitude mate..he is doing some positive work, encourage him..how many Rom developers do we have anyways for this device?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vivebatu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 10

62 posts
Please add most languages available

Most roms based on stock only have English and 1/2 more.

Tnx
19th August 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Greensboro

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivebatu

No need for attitude mate..he is doing some positive work, encourage him..how many Rom developers do we have anyways for this device?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks
19th August 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Greensboro

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel2000

are you going to make a new thread everytime you want to update us on it?

Relax My Friend..... Im New To all Of This Anyway.... But Eitherway, This Is Just A Beginning....
19th August 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 10

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multidex24

Whats Up? lml, Basically some of you guys know that i'm creating a new rom....... Had ported some apps from G3.... But I realized... It wasn't enough.... Why 1 kinda boring thing, But I Can Do Something Better..... That's what i want is to basically create a rom... But I Want my rom to be sorta different but in a way to evolve our Gpro to a Level that been never gone b4.........

I'm Not Releasing the Name just Yet.... But I Give You A Heads Up Of What is expected on the My New Rom....

Red-Not Ready.... Blue-Working On It..... Green-Ready.....

• Almost-Fully G3 Ported Stuff......
  • G3's Notications.... Settings... SystemUi...
  • Performance/Faster Data Speeds (hopefully 4G LTE EveryWhere )
  • Long Lasting N' Powerful Battery Life
  • Updated Build.Prop
  • Updated Google Apps
  • Also Added More G3 Widgets N' Apps....
  • And More......

This will appear on My New Rom Soon... Just Be Patient This Is My 1st Rom... Would Need Some Help... But Eitherway... This is just the Genesis of the GPro......

I support @olorin mate, if you can raise most languages, especially Spanish, we look forward to your rom, thank you very much friend..
The Following User Says Thank You to javiierziito89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #8  
OP Member
Flag Greensboro

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiierziito89

I support @olorin mate, if you can raise most languages, especially Spanish, we look forward to your rom, thank you very much friend..

Already One Step Ahead Of You, I Already Took Care Of That No Worries About The Languages...
The Following User Says Thank You to Multidex24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #9  
Flag St. Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 326

412 posts
More
This is a great idea. I love it. I have but one request, would you be able to port fully working PIE controls to the ROM? That'd be awesome (: Either way best of luck on the project! I look forward to seeing what comes of it!
20th August 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #10  
OP Member
Flag Greensboro

82 posts
More
Great Idea :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snepsts

This is a great idea. I love it. I have but one request, would you be able to port fully working PIE controls to the ROM? That'd be awesome (: Either way best of luck on the project! I look forward to seeing what comes of it!

You Kno I Was Thinking About That.... I See What I Can Do...

The Following User Says Thank You to Multidex24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread