[Q] Battery Drop on F240k Kitkat Stock

OP josephangeles16

8th August 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Hi. I'm having a problem with my G Pro Stock Kitkat. After using a battery calibration tool, I suddenly experienced battery drops on my phone. From 100%, i checked the battery settings or status, and it says that I only have 3-5 hours to use my phone. I think it may be incorrect. After some minutes, I see my battery percentage continuously dropping like crazy. Could someone help me fix this? Thanks in advance.
8th August 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephangeles16

Hi. I'm having a problem with my G Pro Stock Kitkat. After using a battery calibration tool, I suddenly experienced battery drops on my phone. From 100%, i checked the battery settings or status, and it says that I only have 3-5 hours to use my phone. I think it may be incorrect. After some minutes, I see my battery percentage continuously dropping like crazy. Could someone help me fix this? Thanks in advance.

We're going to need additional details in order to diagnose and possibly troubleshoot the battery drain. First and foremost we need to know which particular apps you often use on your phone. From there we'll need to see which apps consume battery while the screen is on and youy're on your phone, and which ones continue to drain while screen is off. I recommend you download battery monitor apps such as GSAM battery monitor (include also the root companion), as well as either wakelock detector or better battery stats. With those apps we'll be able to sense as well whether system processes contribute to the drain.

Drain your battery, have this apps installed then full charge your bat. Once full charged begin monitoring then send screenshots once battery is about to run out.

And also, battery is automatically calibrated by android so battery calibration apps are quite redundant.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery drain, battery drop, g pro
Previous Thread Next Thread