Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,397 Members 46,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloop help!

Tip us?

blackdemigod09
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bootloop help!

Hello guys, I'm sorry if i posted this here, i cant seem to find a forum about LG D686 dual.
so heres my problem, last night, I tried using LG User Support Tool, then a pop up appeared that there is a new software update for my phone(i believe it is a kitkat update bc i had an OTA notif for a new OS upgrade last few days before this happened) , and of course i did a backup of my files using LG Backup then proceeded to update my phone using the LG tool. Now, after downloading, updating and stuff finished, I got stuck in the logo. I tried using the hard reset method "power+vol down" trick but it doesn't work. but i can go to "download mode". what did i do that this happened?

please help me, this is my only phone for the moment

christran12
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdemigod09 View Post
Hello guys, I'm sorry if i posted this here, i cant seem to find a forum about LG D686 dual.
so heres my problem, last night, I tried using LG User Support Tool, then a pop up appeared that there is a new software update for my phone(i believe it is a kitkat update bc i had an OTA notif for a new OS upgrade last few days before this happened) , and of course i did a backup of my files using LG Backup then proceeded to update my phone using the LG tool. Now, after downloading, updating and stuff finished, I got stuck in the logo. I tried using the hard reset method "power+vol down" trick but it doesn't work. but i can go to "download mode". what did i do that this happened?

please help me, this is my only phone for the moment
Don't know about your phone but the phone of this Forum, Optimus G Pro, to to download mode is Vol+/Vol-/ plug in USB cable (while its plugged into the computer). Don't need the power button. But it could be different for your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to christran12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sbacham
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Thank yo!! Now I can use flash tool to unbrick!!Thank you very much christran12.you saved my life .i researched all over how to get download mod but couldnt find .now i used vol+ &- and usb cable voila!!

Sent from my Micromax A76 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

HOO!!!THANKS CHRISTRAN12.I HAVE UNBRICKED MY G PRO. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Micromax A76 using XDA Free mobile app
micromax A60 (love my first andro)(sold)
htc explorer (great explore to android world)(sold)
htc desire x(sold)
htc one xL(sold)
galaxy nexus(sold)
nexus 4(sold for s3 lol love touchwiz)
CURRENT DEVICE IS GALAXY S3

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,077

DONATE TO ME
Haha sheesh

2SHAYNEZ
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<