Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] E980 KDZ file?

Tip us?
 
XadRav
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Default [Q] E980 KDZ file?

Does anyone have a KDZ file for the AT&T E980? I looked all over and couldn't fin it anywhere.

I have looked here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438088

But there is only the TOT files for AT&T. Can someone help? Or can I convert the TOT file to KDZ?
 
romikavinda
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Colombo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav View Post
Does anyone have a KDZ file for the AT&T E980? I looked all over and couldn't fin it anywhere.

I have looked here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438088

But there is only the TOT files for AT&T. Can someone help? Or can I convert the TOT file to KDZ?
try this app, it shows latest kdz file links for lg phones, workes on f240, might work on E980 too..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...productioninfo
The Following User Says Thank You to romikavinda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
XadRav
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by romikavinda View Post
try this app, it shows latest kdz file links for lg phones, workes on f240, might work on E980 too..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...productioninfo
What app? I think you forgot to link to it.
 
romikavinda
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Colombo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav View Post
What app? I think you forgot to link to it.
this is the app....
Attached Files
File Type: apk LG Phone From 1.1_5.apk - [Click for QR Code] (615.1 KB, 12 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to romikavinda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
XadRav
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
No luck... It says there's no download available.
 
XadRav
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Anyone?
 
zxaz
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 127
Join Date: May 2011
Location: montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav View Post
Anyone?
to my knowledge there is just .tot file for the e980..never saw kdz file for the north american model...
 
ricanares
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav View Post
Anyone?
The person above me is correct. There is no kdz for the e980. If you're trying to flash back to stock...you can use the tot file with the LGFlashTool. Hope this helps.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes