FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] E980 KDZ file?

15th July 2014, 06:43 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Does anyone have a KDZ file for the AT&T E980? I looked all over and couldn't fin it anywhere.

I have looked here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438088

But there is only the TOT files for AT&T. Can someone help? Or can I convert the TOT file to KDZ?
 
 
16th July 2014, 05:10 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 29
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav

Does anyone have a KDZ file for the AT&T E980? I looked all over and couldn't fin it anywhere.

I have looked here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438088

But there is only the TOT files for AT&T. Can someone help? Or can I convert the TOT file to KDZ?

try this app, it shows latest kdz file links for lg phones, workes on f240, might work on E980 too..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...productioninfo
The Following User Says Thank You to romikavinda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th July 2014, 05:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romikavinda

try this app, it shows latest kdz file links for lg phones, workes on f240, might work on E980 too..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...productioninfo

What app? I think you forgot to link to it.
16th July 2014, 06:35 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 29
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav

What app? I think you forgot to link to it.

this is the app....
Attached Files
File Type: apk LG Phone From 1.1_5.apk - [Click for QR Code] (615.1 KB, 19 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to romikavinda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2014, 06:22 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
No luck... It says there's no download available.
21st July 2014, 10:10 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Anyone?
22nd July 2014, 03:25 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag montreal
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav

Anyone?

to my knowledge there is just .tot file for the e980..never saw kdz file for the north american model...
ricanares
30th July 2014, 08:03 PM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XadRav

Anyone?

The person above me is correct. There is no kdz for the e980. If you're trying to flash back to stock...you can use the tot file with the LGFlashTool. Hope this helps.
23rd September 2014, 09:56 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Not getting tot file option..
I must be doing something wrong because I'm not even getting an option to enter a dll or tot file, only asking me for version and kHz file??Ay ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricanares

The person above me is correct. There is no kdz for the e980. If you're trying to flash back to stock...you can use the tot file with the LGFlashTool. Hope this helps.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Pro Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank