I have the LG Optimus G PRO F240L, everything was working fine but before some days my phone closed unexpectedly (it was full of battery, not warm and i wasn't doing anything extraordinary).
From that time, when i try to boot it, my phone follows the booting process and immediately after the closing process... So the phone can't start!
When i tried to put it in the charger, it displayed the following message: "Current temperature is too low or too high will not be charged. Please move to another cellphone.", and not charging...
I tried to remove battery/sd card/sim, but nothing changed.
I did a hard reset, but nothing changed.
Any ideas or suggestions?