Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

question (inquiry)

Tip us?

laith1234
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question question (inquiry)

Hello guys

i just got an E980 Optimus G pro At&T i want i've already rooted it but now i want to install a normal stock rom on it, i dont want all the AT&T apps and features i want a normal stock Optimus G pro, how can i have this?

thanks in advance

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,067

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith1234 View Post
Hello guys

i just got an E980 Optimus G pro At&T i want i've already rooted it but now i want to install a normal stock rom on it, i dont want all the AT&T apps and features i want a normal stock Optimus G pro, how can i have this?

thanks in advance
Normal stock rom has all the att stuff in it , but hat you can do is use the app "system app remover " . Use it to debloat your rom. Good luck

2SHAYNEZ
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<

laith1234
Old
(Last edited by laith1234; 19th August 2014 at 04:03 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
Normal stock rom has all the att stuff in it , but hat you can do is use the app "system app remover " . Use it to debloat your rom. Good luck

2SHAYNEZ
thanks again my friend, u really rock, but i wanna ask u smth, can i flash e988 rom on my e980 or it will not work?
The Following User Says Thank You to laith1234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,067

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith1234 View Post
thanks again my friend, u really rock, but i wanna ask u smth, can i flash e988 rom on my e980 or it will not work?
I'm pretty sure you can but don't take my word for it .......I never have.... Watch where you post stuff though this inquiry belongs in the q&a section . good day sir

2SHAYNEZ
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<
The Following User Says Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lingo2012
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Yes you can flash e988 rom ive done it already. I flashed stock e988 rom

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to lingo2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

laith1234
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks again Shayne and thanks lingo2012....
The Following User Says Thank You to laith1234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,067

DONATE TO ME
Anytime friend

2SHAYNEZ