Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 42,032 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touch screen won't work.

Tip us?

jordan2333
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Touch screen won't work.

I replaced my lcd screen for the second time now because the first one was broken.I guess i didnt do a good job because about a week or so later.I started getting dirt underneath the screen.So i replaced the screen again and flashed it back to stock because i was stuck in the recovery boot loop.SO after flashing everything went fine and when it booted up the touch screen doesn't work.I took it apart to make sure everything was connected and it was.So i put it back together and it's the same thing.

Tugdu77
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan2333 View Post
I replaced my lcd screen for the second time now because the first one was broken.I guess i didnt do a good job because about a week or so later.I started getting dirt underneath the screen.So i replaced the screen again and flashed it back to stock because i was stuck in the recovery boot loop.SO after flashing everything went fine and when it booted up the touch screen doesn't work.I took it apart to make sure everything was connected and it was.So i put it back together and it's the same thing.
Hi

You should try with one of your two previous screens (I guess you mean the digitizer / only the transparent part without the IPS screen).
Maybe you damaged the "ribbon cable" on the newest one...
Good luck !