Touch screen won't work.

OP jordan2333

9th July 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

230 posts
I replaced my lcd screen for the second time now because the first one was broken.I guess i didnt do a good job because about a week or so later.I started getting dirt underneath the screen.So i replaced the screen again and flashed it back to stock because i was stuck in the recovery boot loop.SO after flashing everything went fine and when it booted up the touch screen doesn't work.I took it apart to make sure everything was connected and it was.So i put it back together and it's the same thing.
9th July 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #2  
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 15

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan2333

I replaced my lcd screen for the second time now because the first one was broken.I guess i didnt do a good job because about a week or so later.I started getting dirt underneath the screen.So i replaced the screen again and flashed it back to stock because i was stuck in the recovery boot loop.SO after flashing everything went fine and when it booted up the touch screen doesn't work.I took it apart to make sure everything was connected and it was.So i put it back together and it's the same thing.

Hi

You should try with one of your two previous screens (I guess you mean the digitizer / only the transparent part without the IPS screen).
Maybe you damaged the "ribbon cable" on the newest one...
Good luck !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread