Trebuchet Launcher

Search This thread

Perry2547

Sep 25, 2013
I've been having problems with launchers taking up too much memory. So I went searching for my fav, Trebuchet. I found it and it works
on the SlimRom 4.4.2 version,

Here is the download link.

This was found in the Motorola Droid section here at XDA.

Just as soon as I enabled Trebuchet the difference was felt immediately.

Previously I had tried Terrain, Nova, and Solo launcher but didn't have much luck. They all had this feel that I can only describe as sticky scrolling.

Enjoy.

If you like,then buy me a dunkin donuts hot hazelnut with extra cream and 3 sweet n' lows.

hawkwind212

Feb 16, 2011
Falls Church,VA
Moto G Power
I've been having problems with launchers taking up too much memory. So I went searching for my fav, Trebuchet. I found it and it works

Previously I had tried Terrain, Nova, and Solo launcher but didn't have much luck. They all had this feel that I can only describe as sticky scrolling.

Enjoy.

If you like,then buy me a dunkin donuts hot hazelnut with extra cream and 3 sweet n' lows.
Try Holo Launcher. It's been a while since it receives an update. It's more customizable than the trebuchet, yet it's still small and fast. Personally I prefer eyes candy over speed, so I use launchers like APEX, Nova, and next 3 D.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Perry2547

Perry2547

Sep 25, 2013
Oh thanks. Just tried holo and holo hd. Both are very very good.

Unfortunately, Camera has stopped.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.

Try Holo Launcher. It's been a while since it receives an update. It's more customizable than the trebuchet, yet it's still small and fast. Personally I prefer eyes candy over speed, so I use launchers like APEX, Nova, and next 3 D.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app