Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Can't get stock working with messed up EFS

11th November 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

11 posts
Alright, just thought I'd give an update since I finally got around to working on it one more time. I should mention that when I first had this problem I ordered another ls970 with a broken screen just to replace the logic board, well when I rooted it the same thing happened while it was being unlocked (or possibly before). So I figured I would just not root it or mess with the bootloader. Unfortunately that wasn't the problem. After ordering one last ls970 with a broken screen (they're pretty cheap at least), I replaced the logic board. It worked for a while, than the same problem problem occurred. I never tried rooting or unlocking it. I needed to update the profile through the settings, but that should not have done this. I can only think of 2 possibilities. My Google account managed to backup something from the other ones that caused the problem or something with updating the profile with Ringplus caused it. I'm just going to give up on it this time, working with esn fix didn't work and it would take way too long if it did.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread