Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Can't get stock working with messed up EFS

OP Cody92

11th November 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
Alright, just thought I'd give an update since I finally got around to working on it one more time. I should mention that when I first had this problem I ordered another ls970 with a broken screen just to replace the logic board, well when I rooted it the same thing happened while it was being unlocked (or possibly before). So I figured I would just not root it or mess with the bootloader. Unfortunately that wasn't the problem. After ordering one last ls970 with a broken screen (they're pretty cheap at least), I replaced the logic board. It worked for a while, than the same problem problem occurred. I never tried rooting or unlocking it. I needed to update the profile through the settings, but that should not have done this. I can only think of 2 possibilities. My Google account managed to backup something from the other ones that caused the problem or something with updating the profile with Ringplus caused it. I'm just going to give up on it this time, working with esn fix didn't work and it would take way too long if it did.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread