Alright, just thought I'd give an update since I finally got around to working on it one more time. I should mention that when I first had this problem I ordered another ls970 with a broken screen just to replace the logic board, well when I rooted it the same thing happened while it was being unlocked (or possibly before). So I figured I would just not root it or mess with the bootloader. Unfortunately that wasn't the problem. After ordering one last ls970 with a broken screen (they're pretty cheap at least), I replaced the logic board. It worked for a while, than the same problem problem occurred. I never tried rooting or unlocking it. I needed to update the profile through the settings, but that should not have done this. I can only think of 2 possibilities. My Google account managed to backup something from the other ones that caused the problem or something with updating the profile with Ringplus caused it. I'm just going to give up on it this time, working with esn fix didn't work and it would take way too long if it did.