[ROM][CM12.0] Official CM12.0 for LS970

Search This thread

natator99

Jan 14, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Any updates on 3G? I had last tried the 4/6 nightly and had issues. I've since reverted to an mid-March nightly and things are great, but I'd really love to get some of the features being released in the newer nightlies!!!

mr383

Mar 29, 2011
Anyone tried a recent build? My 4/4 is pretty solid but getting the itch.

Also how likely do we think cm 12.1 will make it our way?

You're itchy on 4/4? I'm still on 2/27 and feel like I'm covered in chicken pox. So 4/4 is solid? Any issues with Setup Wizard or 3G that are mentioned above? If not, I would love to make the jump. Maybe I can then try one of the newer nightlies. I was hoping the silence on this forum was because CM 12.1 is coming our way, but I just don't know. LS970 is such a great phone...

Speaking of...does anyone have a copy of 4/4 to share? No longer hosted on cyanogenmod.org

Last edited:

Strizay

Jun 9, 2013
I'm on 4/20, I don't know what you're looking for, but it's fine. the only issue I have and have been having is manually having to connect to my own wifi network after I'm inside my house.

You're itchy on 4/4? I'm still on 2/27 and feel like I'm covered in chicken pox. So 4/4 is solid? Any issues with Setup Wizard or 3G that are mentioned above? If not, I would love to make the jump. Maybe I can then try one of the newer nightlies. I was hoping the silence on this forum was because CM 12.1 is coming our way, but I just don't know. LS970 is such a great phone...

Speaking of...does anyone have a copy of 4/4 to share? No longer hosted on cyanogenmod.org

Hahaha, yeah two whole months without an upgrade might drive me crazy.

No issues with 3G or setup on 4/4. One issue is having to turn off Bluetooth when i get out of my car (sync) and back on when I get in or else it doesn't pair or worse has no audio.

I do have a copy on my phone and can u/l if need be though sounds like 4/20 is good too.

natator99

Jan 14, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
dirty flashed from 3/12 to 4/23 nightly and 3G has been working fine the past few days for me.. handoffs from 3G > LTE > 3G in quick succession (in my house 15 feet is the difference between a weak LTE and 3G) took a couple of seconds going from 3G (3 bars), nothing (blank service indicator triangle) for about a solid two minutes, then LTE (1 bar).... going the opposite way from LTE to 3G was the same with the prolonged blank service indicator triangle . But, on the whole seems to be working properly.

Last edited:

Awesomeslayerg

Jul 5, 2014
Los Angeles
OK I figured out a work around for data for people who aren't getting any.
1. Download change APN from the play store
2. Tap on change APN after its finished
3.. Tap on the three dots and tapon reset default settings
4. Wait a min or two and 3g should come up if it doesn't you need to add your providers APN settings manually then reset.

lnxnubie

Nov 7, 2013
Bangalore
www.androgen.in
Reset did not work for me. Also I'm unable to add new APN
Screenshot_2015-05-06-15-50-19.png

But I did format and installed the 05/02 build. First I booted without installing Gapps, then installed the pa_gapps-modular-pico-5.0.1-20150221-signed.zip package. The setup wizard went through smooth.

Last edited:

mr383

Mar 29, 2011
Nothing seems to do the trick. Clean flashing a newer nightly, dirty flashing a newer nightly. Pulling/pushing apns-conf.xml, using Change APN app to restore defaults or manually inputting Sprint APN settings, etc. All fruitless. Hope to hear that the 3G bug is fixed soon.

Last edited:

DQEight

Jun 20, 2013
Jesup
I cannot get gapps to flash on this rom. The rom itself works but I just get updater binary errors when flashing gapps.

I'm using LS970 latest twrp 2.8.3.0

Edit: worked fine when I swapped over to Philz cwm. I guess twrp is being finicky.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts