Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 52,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG L7 II P710 root

Tip us?

machine9898
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default LG L7 II P710 root

Hey everyone!
I've just got this phone and my battery is running out quite fast. Therefore, I'd like to root my phone with the possible latest Kit Kat ROM.
So, I've tried reading some posts and most of the links doesnt works and all these things are quite complicated for me... I would be very grateful if someone would give me a link to a tutorial, or at least paste all the links I need and explain how to do it.

Thanks in advance

88Abreu
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by machine9898 View Post
Hey everyone!
I've just got this phone and my battery is running out quite fast. Therefore, I'd like to root my phone with the possible latest Kit Kat ROM.
So, I've tried reading some posts and most of the links doesnt works and all these things are quite complicated for me... I would be very grateful if someone would give me a link to a tutorial, or at least paste all the links I need and explain how to do it.

Thanks in advance
Well LG P710 does not have a Kit Kat Rom yet. And to get some new rom on your phone you will need to do more than root... But if you wanna do it for Kit Kat... forget. Like I say.. no Kit Kat yet

Anyway... I root my phone with Framaroot, you can see some tutorial on youtube. Install CWM Recovery ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2700579 ) ... And you can find rom's here on xda