FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

L5 ii e450j brick

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Dezkaydex, Junior Member on 18th December 2015, 04:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello, try to unlock the bootloader of my lg e450j with unlocker of the page, did not say that was tested in version J but if it worked in some and not in others, running the .bat restart the phone and stayed in black and now switches itself vibrates like trying to start but nothing happens and the PC is switched on and after 3 seconds disconnect so I can not use the LG support, some solution, the phone is very important for me, help .

Thanks in advance

PS does not go into emergency mode

21st December 2015, 09:09 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,982

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezkaydex

hello, try to unlock the bootloader of my lg e450j with unlocker of the page, did not say that was tested in version J but if it worked in some and not in others, running the .bat restart the phone and stayed in black and now switches itself vibrates like trying to start but nothing happens and the PC is switched on and after 3 seconds disconnect so I can not use the LG support, some solution, the phone is very important for me, help .

Thanks in advance

PS does not go into emergency mode

Hard brick. Service it. No way to recover it since we don't have the Hex programming files and the work to make that is immense and not worth.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)