Originally Posted by flomix77
I are following these steps:
(when i turn on my phone only the LG logo appears)
1.- Turn Off my Phone
2.- Configure the KDZ Updater settings, Type 3GQCT and mode CS_EMERGENCY (I already tried the all modes)
3.- remove the batery
4.- Connect the USB and press vol+
5.- Now are in emergency mode (windows has detected the device because i already have the LG drivers and PC Suite)
6.- Click on "Launch Software Update"
7.- Wait while the firmware is installing..
i already use a application to found my original (official) firmware from LG page (V10A_09.kdz TCL/TELCEL MEXICO)
But when i tried install this kdz an error appears in the Updater KDZ (in the 14% of progress) and the phone its bricked on emergency mode..
I already tried a lot of differents KDZ Files, V20A_00, V120H_00, and nothing...
How i can do?
1. Download older version of kdz updater: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8h5t1mqcu..._FW_UPD_EN.rar
2. unpack it on root of c:
3. Pull out LAN cable, or disable internet connection
4. Run msxml.msi from unpacked kdz_fw_upd_en folder
5.put the KDZ you download previously and be carefull to choose only KDZ FOR YOUR DEVICE on root of C:
6. Turn off the phone, hold the volume "down" and insert the USB cable, should see a yellow background and the words "Emergency mode"
7. Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe
8. choose parameters 3GQCT and DIAG, select the firmware file (KDZ)
9. Click Launch software update and wait...
10. If update stuck again on some %, (stuck means no progres for long time, like 10-15 min), unplug USB, pull out battery, reinsert and repeat from step 6. If you are lucky, mabe previous flash turns back partition organisation destroyed by flashing firmware for other phones, and second flash finish succesfull. In that case, do factory reset,,
11. good luck