[L7 II P710] What's the best custom rom??

Search This thread

pronoobgr

May 9, 2015
Athens
Hello guys, I am new and I don't know much info about phones etc. I own an LG L7 P710 and i have 4.1.2 android version but it lags so much even I have unistall "huge" apps and I have dones factory resets. So I would like to find a custom rom! But I don't know anything about these things :p So I would like to tell me what's the best rom for P710 is right now. If I have to post any further info of my info tell me! Sorry for my english and thanks for your time!
Cheers,
pronoobgr

Apr 5, 2015
If you want a Jellybean based Custom Rom, you could try Cyanogenmod 10.2 by neutrondev, its the most stable rom of all at the moment.
If you want a KitKat based Custom Rom, you could try Cyanogemod 11 or Mokee OS, but these are rather laggy due to missing gpu drivers and at the newest version of Cyanogenmod 11 the LED doesn't work.
As I said, Cyanogenmod 10.2 is the most stable so you should try this one first.

manosper

Mar 27, 2015
Rethymno
If you want a Jellybean based Custom Rom, you could try Cyanogenmod 10.2 by neutrondev, its the most stable rom of all at the moment.
If you want a KitKat based Custom Rom, you could try Cyanogemod 11 or Mokee OS, but these are rather laggy due to missing gpu drivers and at the newest version of Cyanogenmod 11 the LED doesn't work.
As I said, Cyanogenmod 10.2 is the most stable so you should try this one first.

with this kernel that skyinfo created cm11 led works and there is huge improvement in overall perfomance..
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ywqkf96d2q4rt9v/kenrel_test2-p710.zip

cm 10.2 is great but it has problems with battery draining till now.lets hope the neutrondev will fix it.

neutrondev

Aug 20, 2013
Bucharest
sorry if i made mistake and thank you for fixing it.but i saw that kernel was posted by skyinfo and i supposed it was his work.

Well skyinfo made the work for my cm10.2 and it is based on my cm10.2 kernel. :). He just made the improvements in speed ^.^. Led is my work. No problem. BTW cm10.2 is miles smoother than cm11.

manosper

Mar 27, 2015
Rethymno
Well skyinfo made the work for my cm10.2 and it is based on my cm10.2 kernel. :). He just made the improvements in speed ^.^. Led is my work. No problem. BTW cm10.2 is miles smoother than cm11.

yes cm 10.2 is miles faster and without lags but the battery draining is unfortunately annoying,but i have faith that you will be able to fix it eventually.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im glad to hear that :D Btw, is any way to install aps from playstore? ;p or no?
    Or is any link with specific apps for cm 10.2 ??
    Sorry for silly questions, I am newbie :D

Tomorrow there will be another release. I made a mistake and gapps are crashing. Tomorrow uploading new version with some fixes and Gapps ^.^.