Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 43,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG L9 II (D605) and ROM flashing

Tip us?

sheppii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default LG L9 II (D605) and ROM flashing

Hi there,

I would like to install CWM to my D605, but I'm unable to do that, cause my phone has KitKat and there's no way how to load JB to my phone.
KDZ flasher doesn't work for me, even I installed every possible driver (LG Unified Driver, B2C Tool, LG PC Suite) and try every possible mode (Download Mode, Recovery, PC Suite mode...) on phone.

I read, the problem is, if you have any other language version of Windows than English one. But I don't want to reinstall or install EN Win version just only for downgrade my phone to JB. Why LG has such a shi*ty software support?

Anyone knows a solution to that except installing english Windows?

user0815f
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Had same problems, KDZ flasher didn't recognize phone. I don't know how, but at last I could downgrade from KK to JB on non-english Windows.
So try again and again and don't resign. Remove all drivers, download from LG "USB Treiber" and "LG Mobile Service Tool" and install it. Don't connect phone to PC and boot in download mode, then connect to PC. Wait until Windows recognize phone and install drivers. Check in KDZ flasher, if it can see you phone.

sheppii
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Problem solved with LG Extractor and LG Flash Tool. I successfully flashed TOT file with JB.