Expand battery life in KitKat ROMs
This is actualy for new users on KitKat, I know old users knpw this
To expand battery life you need to do next:
1. Disable location - I think the most pf users dont use this, but drains battery
2. Disable gmail synching or all synching (I prefer only gmail)
3. Disable broadcast
4. You dont need overclock, p700 and p705 work pretty well with 122-1008mHz, smarassH3 and SIO
5. Enable 16bit transparency - when this is enable you dont force your CPU to render on 32bit transparency
6. If you have google search application disable it if you dont need it, because it always use location
7. If you have skype, froze this app when you dont need it because process always work.
8. When you use data connection you use 3G after every "sesion" I dont know how to call that xd switch to 2G. No 2G/3G, only 2G. Signal is much better, and use lesser battery.
9. Set brightness on 30-40%
10. Go to wifi and disable SCANNING ALWAYS AVAIBLE - when this is enabled, wifi always scanning for new networks, even its off.
After all of this you will have good battery life
You also can download wakelock detector from playstore, and see what wake your device up,and what use battery
Dont forget to hit thanks
[TWEAKS][build.prop] Performance/Battery for LG's
ALL ROMs FOR GALAXY ACE PLUS
[ROM]Pagebread v1.0 ROM (2.3.6)
✪✪Ace Plus Benchmark✪✪
LG L7 P705 - CURRENT
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - SOLD
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - SOLD