[Q] LG L5 E610 bricked

OP mikesrike

22nd February 2015, 06:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello. Few months ago I installed unofficial Cyanogenmod 11 on my E610. After updating baseband it worked perfectly. After some time I decided to restore my phone to the state after installing CM11. It worked no problem. Today I wanted to do the same, and after installing SuperSU and Texdroider DPI I rebooted my cellphone, and it stucks on the cyanogenmod boot logo. If I try to get to recovery mode it stucks on the LG logo instead of CM. Hard reset is not happening at all. I tried to connect my phone via LG User Support Tool and install kdz firmware, but no luck. Although when I connect my phone without the battery to my PC i hear the "ding" windows sound, and phone exists in device manager. It also creates some disc drive in my computer, but unfortunately it's empty. I think textdroider has changed the build.prop file, so the cyanogenmod is not able to start at all. Is there any possibility to get to the build.prop file and change it, so phone will start? Or maybe somehow I can reset my phone or reinstall firmware using my USB cable without entering usb debug or recovery mode? Thanks in advance for any idea
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread