Aqua Dark Material Theme for CM12

XDA Senior MemberSimix93prepared a nice looking theme changing the original colors into shades of green. … more

Fonts Collection for CyanogenMod 12

Check out this collection of amazing fonts ready to make your CyanogenMod 12 ROM even more beautiful. … more

Send Links to Any Nearby Device with CaastMe

There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of … more

Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Getting Lollipop Update in Russia

Samsung Galaxy S4 users in Russia are getting the Lollipop update via OTA. The update … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Patching core.jar & service.jar in Kit Kat

OP Ms_Julia

24th August 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag N.Y.C
Thanks Meter: 46

80 posts
More
Manual how to apply patches android, for those who do not get it in the standard way. News for firmware based CM11, KitKat, 4.4.4 and others...

We will need 1 ) Root Explorer or another file manager. 2 ) Lucky Patcher.
And so, we go through the Root Explorer to system/framework and look there for a couple of files with names core.jar and services.jar, found means to copy to SD card for further action with them.
Go to Lucky Patcher and select the function to "Rebuild and install". We are looking for in the open filemanager copied our files, click on each of them and choose the function "Patch file firmware", patched both files close Lucky Patcher.
Open Root Explorer find our patched copy and rename them from the core-patched.jar in the core.jar, and so did a services-patched.jar in services.jar.
Put them in the firmware in two ways.
The first :
Through the Root Explorer to replace the first system/framework file core.jar and put it right (rw-r - r--).
Reboot and look at the first two Lucky Patcher android patch applied. Good!!!
Replace the same in system/framework file services.jar and the phone itself will go into a reboot may reboot itself again, nothing wrong with that.
Go through the Root Explorer on the road system/framework to the file services.jar and give him the right to (rw-r - r--).
Watch in Lucky Patcher all three patch applied android.

The second method:
For him, we need the establishment of recovery TWRP or CWM and Aroma Filemanager. Earnest request before to do something, then test Aroma FM on your device !!!
We go in and start recovery Aroma Filemanager. After that, everything just as in Root Explorer, substitute core.jar on patched us exhibiting rights (rw-r - r--) and reboot.
Again in recovery and launch Aroma Filemanager. And substitution of services.jar but rights can and should be put immediately (rw-r - r--).
Reboot and you're done.
One piece of advice if something goes wrong as we would like it keep copies non patching core.jar and services.jar.
You can always get them back into place and put right through Aroma Filemanager.

Addition to those who have odex firmware :
In odex firmware need to copy the core.odex and sevices.odex on sdcard.
Go to Lucky Patcher, and on the bottom panel to select "Install and rebuild".
Then, select a file core.odex and select to patch the firmware file, then select services.odex and also choose to patch the firmware file, then rename and put them back into the system/framework.
Last edited by Ms_Julia; 24th August 2014 at 12:55 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms_Julia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 311

855 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Julia

Manual how to apply patches android, for those who do not get it in the standard way. News for firmware based CM11, KitKat, 4.4.4 and others

Why patch these files?
24th August 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag N.Y.C

80 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXDFREEDOM

Why patch these files?

To disable signature verification in the package manager.
Last edited by Ms_Julia; 26th August 2014 at 09:56 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms_Julia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag N.Y.C

80 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXDFREEDOM

Why patch these files?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408900781012.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (51.4 KB, 252 views)
26th August 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krusevac
Thanks Meter: 562

1,293 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

Which ROM you now use??
No need to patch this files, because you can install paid apps from google without this, playstore dont chech it for verificatio, better leave this files alone, I dont know how to say. Xd
You dont need to patch anything.
And if you dont know Lucky patcher is illegal on xda.
Your guide is good
But, that dont need to do.
26th August 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag N.Y.C

80 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paget96

Which ROM you now use??
No need to patch this files, because you can install paid apps from google without this, playstore dont chech it for verificatio, better leave this files alone, I dont know how to say. Xd
You dont need to patch anything.
And if you dont know Lucky patcher is illegal on xda.
Your guide is good
But, that dont need to do.

Thank you, I know it. But sometimes it is necessary for example to amend the application to the best of his work. And to set it is necessary to use patches to disable signature verification.
26th August 2014, 10:34 AM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krusevac

1,293 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you, I know it. But sometimes it is necessary for example to amend the application to the best of his work. And to set it is necessary to use patches to disable signature verification.

That can make problems in ROM, that is maybe good with some apps, but I dont know which app need this??
26th August 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #8  
OP Member
Flag N.Y.C

80 posts
More
Quote:

That can make problems in ROM, that is maybe good with some apps, but I dont know which app need this??

I think u don't need to use these patches. As u said they lead to illegal activities. I have no key problems they cause only help with all applications. Because I have a direct hands. How well do u know the android ?
Last edited by Ms_Julia; 26th August 2014 at 12:05 PM.
26th August 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Krusevac

1,293 posts
More
Quote:

I think u don't need to use these patches. As u said they lead to illegal activities. I have no key problems they cause only help with all applications. Because I have a direct hands. How well do u know the android ?

I know pretty much, but I dont know anythig about coding.
26th August 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #10  
OP Member
Flag N.Y.C

80 posts
More
Quote:

I know pretty much, but I dont know anythig about coding.

U know the only thing is the top of android. But the essence of not even examined, it's clear that u are not a programmer or developer. Just once again I say to u for u my user guide is useless , unless u want to learn everything. And to know a lot more than it is now at the moment.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread