Vanir Weeklies 4.1.2

Search This thread

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
;)

:eek: "4.1.2" ??? are you sure ?

I know that Bart452 have done a sh** incredible like hell great "4.3.2" VANIR release ! :D worked really really fine ! smooth ,finished and stable in the past.... :p
but i'm very stupid not to have kept a copy myself !!!! i regret .....lost rom ! :crying:

( i regret not to have kept a CM10.2 made by IMER ! not known here on XDA , work very fine too ,perfect rom updated ,no bug..... sh** !!! :( he have broke his link and he didn't kept a copy himself )

vaikz

Oct 18, 2012
Cebu
Realme 5 Pro
;)

:eek: "4.1.2" ??? are you sure ?

I know that Bart452 have done a sh** incredible like hell great "4.3.2" VANIR release ! :D worked really really fine ! smooth ,finished and stable in the past.... [emoji14]
but i'm very stupid not to have kept a copy myself !!!! i regret .....lost rom ! :crying:

( i regret not to have kept a CM10.2 made by IMER ! not known here on XDA , work very fine too ,perfect rom updated ,no bug..... sh** !!! :( he have broke his link and he didn't kept a copy himself )
Hmmm, I really can't recall [emoji28] and not sure what version but its one of the best. What sure is its jb.
Me too, so sad don't have a copy or forgot where I saved it.
[emoji24]

Loulou-13

Aug 24, 2013
Marseille
For me ,i "vote" for a good new CM11 with the last source ! :angel:

==> http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7/general/l5-l7-lollipop-t2975795/page32

I think that it's the best way for to have a "fresh air" on our poor phone , because it's popular and very simple ,there are enought goods parameters for a full usage ( without personalization liquid ,Carbon ...etc... ) and with our own prefered launcher and themes => it's "perfect" ! :good:

Reactions: Paget96

vaikz

Oct 18, 2012
Cebu
Realme 5 Pro

==> http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7/general/l5-l7-lollipop-t2975795/page32

I think that it's the best way for to have a "fresh air" on our poor phone , because it's popular and very simple ,there are enought goods parameters for a full usage ( without personalization liquid ,Carbon ...etc... ) and with our own prefered launcher and themes => it's "perfect" ! :good:
We just hope so.
Right now L7 devs had been awol now.
I don't know if we still have one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.