Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,616 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I can't boot in recovery mode lg p 705

Tip us?

newbyman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I can't boot in recovery mode lg p 705

hello
Some time ago I could use key combnations to boot into stock recovery mode Then I installed thf cwm and I managed to boot into cwm.
But when I updated my phone to JB 4.1.2 by means of KDZ it became impossible to boot into recovery mode.
I tried all the possible key combinations but in vain. Each combination leads me to hard reset.
I wish to install a custom rom but since booting in recovery mode is impossible, I wonder if there is a way to boot in recovery mode without key combination or another way to install a custom rom without booting in recovery mode?
Thank you for the help

lokopol
Old
Thanks Meter 1,122
Default >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbyman View Post
hello
Some time ago I could use key combnations to boot into stock recovery mode Then I installed thf cwm and I managed to boot into cwm.
But when I updated my phone to JB 4.1.2 by means of KDZ it became impossible to boot into recovery mode.
I tried all the possible key combinations but in vain. Each combination leads me to hard reset.
I wish to install a custom rom but since booting in recovery mode is impossible, I wonder if there is a way to boot in recovery mode without key combination or another way to install a custom rom without booting in recovery mode?
Thank you for the help
you can use an application.
I use rom toolbox.
https://play.google.com/store/search...box%20lite&hl=
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-09-10-05-16.png
Views:	13
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	2841635   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-09-10-05-06.png
Views:	9
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	2841636  
-LG-P700
-ROM-CM11-BY-IMER
-ALI.FILTH-cwm 6.43.8 [CWM Base 6.0.4.8].
------------- ----------TOUCH THE BUTTON (THANKS) . IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SERVED MY HELP.---------------------

newbyman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
[

Thank you a lot
The problem is solved