[Q] L3 E400f ”This phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked”

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By thehappyhacker, Junior Member on 31st August 2014, 07:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi folks

This problem I have with this Australian L3 E400f is after I dial up 2945#*400# the unlock menu pops up as normal

selecting "network lock"
results in message "This phone is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked"
at no stage do I get a chance to input any unlock codes.

I gather there have been more than 10 failed attempts to input a NCK code, thou I am sure this is not the case it was straight out the box new.

the phone works just fine and dandy with all firmwares I have flashed as long as I have the telstra sim card in place.

I have used a Brazilian (V10D_00) stock firmware (using KDZ) hoping that the failed count lives in the firmware, it does not.
I have used CWM and flashed cynogen , this did nothing only the stock firmware allows 2945#*400#
gone back to my aussie V10D_00 telstra firmware and factory reset, then hardware reset..

I dont beleive this is a ROM issue. I am only guessing this is a EFS problem, anybody have any idea's if ADB or LGNSPT can get me out of this jam..
LGNSPT seems like a nightmare to get up and running and I have never used it before. I have once before on a samsung phone deleted the EFS folder (after backing up) and the phone generated a new EFS folder, I had my way with it then retsored the original EFS folder.

is their other methods of inputing the NCK code with ADB or else ?

thanks in advance this one has got me stumped...
all the best
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread