Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[L7] Bootloop

OP ch3mn3y

1st September 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gdansk / Walcz (near Pila)
Thanks Meter: 195

1,110 posts
More
Hi,
Its my first time with lg
My brother has l7 and it was very laggy. He was still on ics, so i flashed jb using kdz (i also debranded it). So i was on v20d, but with only system apps it gives ~100mb of free ram, so i thought about cm.

I got v20d rooted+cwm+unlocked bl, flashed it, than cm10.2 - everything was fine, cm booted, but i found oc kernel for 4.3, tried it and after that i got stuck on LG logo (i got lg bootloader logo->black screen->lg bootloader logo second time, but this time bootloop).
So i flashed rooted one v20d again, but got stuck on rom logo (this one with sound and blinking part). So i tried nonrooted one, but the same happen.

I know that i had cwm, but couldnt boot into it using buttons (it should be vol+ + vol- + home + power, but it just stuck me in lg bootloader logo).

It seems that i cant make wipe, coz only buttons method is available, and that method brings lg bootloader logo bootloop.
However every where i find that wipe combination is vol+ + vol- + home + power. Is it right?

PS. I tried this combination one more time and got "recovery mode"

Thanks in advance
2nd September 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kottayam
Thanks Meter: 660

476 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3mn3y

Hi,
Its my first time with lg
My brother has l7 and it was very laggy. He was still on ics, so i flashed jb using kdz (i also debranded it). So i was on v20d, but with only system apps it gives ~100mb of free ram, so i thought about cm.

I got v20d rooted+cwm+unlocked bl, flashed it, than cm10.2 - everything was fine, cm booted, but i found oc kernel for 4.3, tried it and after that i got stuck on LG logo (i got lg bootloader logo->black screen->lg bootloader logo second time, but this time bootloop).
So i flashed rooted one v20d again, but got stuck on rom logo (this one with sound and blinking part). So i tried nonrooted one, but the same happen.

I know that i had cwm, but couldnt boot into it using buttons (it should be vol+ + vol- + home + power, but it just stuck me in lg bootloader logo).

It seems that i cant make wipe, coz only buttons method is available, and that method brings lg bootloader logo bootloop.
However every where i find that wipe combination is vol+ + vol- + home + power. Is it right?

PS. I tried this combination one more time and got "recovery mode"

Thanks in advance

flash the kdz (non root)
now - http://www.hard-reset.com/lg-optimus...ard-reset.html

Now it should boot, hopefully!
The Following User Says Thank You to skyinfo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

1,110 posts
More
Thanks. It worked. I saw this site, but choose lg.com for lg p705 (no real difference with p700) and i dont know why (there is vol- + power + menu) I rad it as vol- + vol+ + home + power (i should ask myself).

Good that i always made backup so now it was really fast to get back to working cm10.2

Thanks again
2nd September 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

1,110 posts
More
It worked, but i again had a problem. I flashed cm and wanted few mods, but got bootloop. It happens, so as i cant get to recovery using combination I flashed stock rom, so I need to do factory reset, but when phone boots, bottom doesnt light up, so menu doesnt work. Tried flashing nonroot kdz few times, but nothing help...

EDIT: When using vol+ with power the bottom lights up, but with vol- doesnt...
Last edited by ch3mn3y; 2nd September 2014 at 11:21 PM.
3rd September 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #5  
Flag Kottayam
Thanks Meter: 660

476 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3mn3y

It worked, but i again had a problem. I flashed cm and wanted few mods, but got bootloop. It happens, so as i cant get to recovery using combination I flashed stock rom, so I need to do factory reset, but when phone boots, bottom doesnt light up, so menu doesnt work. Tried flashing nonroot kdz few times, but nothing help...

EDIT: When using vol+ with power the bottom lights up, but with vol- doesnt...

Hmm, I'm no good at L7. @F4uzan can help you maybe. He had once told that the recovery entering combination depends on a few factors.
Which recovery do you have BTW?

Sent from my Moto G XT1033 using Tapatalk
3rd September 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

1,110 posts
More
Im not sure of recovery version (it was part of the kdz) and i didnt thought that it will be needed so I didnt remember it, but i think it was 6.0.3.x (dont remember last number).

PS. Maybe someone has kdz, which works for him/her and knows recovery/factory reset combination on it, so I could try it on my phone?
Last edited by ch3mn3y; 3rd September 2014 at 06:15 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread