[Q] [L7 P700/705] How to go from CM11 or PA4.4 to stock Jelly Bean?

Search This thread

rafaelluik

Jul 5, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
How to go back or downgrade from CM11 or PA4.4 to the LG stock Jelly Bean ROM?

The device has CWM and is rooted (if that helps in any procedure).

I heard using KDZ may brick it.
I couldn't find safe instructions after a quick search so I'm asking here to speed up things. I'll do more research myself and if I find out how to do it safely I'll get back here to answer the topic.

PS. No deal-breaker problems in either ROM but the phone will be used by someone else who wants LG stock ROM. <insert that smiley hitting the head in the wall>

struart

Oct 1, 2012
Just flash correct KDZ and problem solved phone will return to stock. After flash make HARD RESET and phone will boot with no problem.

Reactions: rafaelluik

rafaelluik

Jul 5, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Ok, let me just leave the topic answered. KDZ didn't recognize the phone at all and I was unable to enter that yellow emergency mode.
This is what I've done:

Downloaded one of szymel00's modified stock zips (couldn't find an original one): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2335287
Via recovery, formatted all partitions except SD Card and installed it.
Now KDZ could recognize it and flash the stock ROM. After that reset to factory defaults via key combination and reboot. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just flash correct KDZ and problem solved phone will return to stock. After flash make HARD RESET and phone will boot with no problem.
    There's a flashable stock zip in Android Development section ;)