FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[Q]LG Optimus L5 (e610)

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By Auris777, Member on 10th July 2014, 12:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello Everyone, Today I Want To Ask, Who Know A Way To Speed Up LG Optimus L5 (e610) Without Flashing Rom's :what:

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
10th July 2014, 01:27 PM |#2  
4Freedom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auris777

Hello Everyone, Today I Want To Ask, Who Know A Way To Speed Up LG Optimus L5 (e610) Without Flashing Rom's :what:

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You can overclock your phone, flashing an overclocked kernel
Your phone is smoother when it has less processes active in background and when you have more free ram.
If you have root you can use greenify and hibernate easily a lot of apps
The Following User Says Thank You to 4Freedom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 01:58 PM |#3  
Auris777's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Salakas
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXDFREEDOM

You can overclock your phone, flashing an overclocked kernel
Your phone is smoother when it has less processes active in background and when you have more free ram.
If you have root you can use greenify and hibernate easily a lot of apps

Thanks

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th July 2014, 02:32 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
If you mean you want to stay close to stock Roms, there are mod20c and CleanRom. There are debloated, rooted, fine tuned stock roms. mod20c has default launcher but no stock browser. Quite the opposite, CleanRom has stock browser but no stock lg launcher

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to pdeadm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2014, 08:03 AM |#5  
Auris777's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Salakas
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdeadm

If you mean you want to stay close to stock Roms, there are mod20c and CleanRom. There are debloated, rooted, fine tuned stock roms. mod20c has default launcher but no stock browser. Quite the opposite, CleanRom has stock browser but no stock lg launcher

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks, I Got It

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th July 2014, 03:34 AM |#6  
-CALIBAN666-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Leverkusen-Wiesdorf
Thanks Meter: 3,905
 
Donate to Me
More
The best (my opinion+expirience) is to flash a 4.4+ rom for sure with overclocking kernel,with deactivated zram and fly on mod tweak.
The Following User Says Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 06:30 AM |#7  
Auris777's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Salakas
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666-

The best (my opinion+expirience) is to flash a 4.4+ rom for sure with overclocking kernel,with deactivated zram and fly on mod tweak.

Ok, Thanks

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes