Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 47,268 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lg Optimus L5 (e610) Wallpaper's.

Tip us?
 
Auris777
Old
#1  
Auris777's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Salakas
Default [Q] Lg Optimus L5 (e610) Wallpaper's.

Hey Guy's... I Want To Ask, Is There Are The Way To Get Stock Wallpaper's... If Not, Then Can Somebody Drop The Link To Download Stock Wallpaper's

Thanks

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
AXDFREEDOM
Old
#2  
AXDFREEDOM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 182
Posts: 612
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auris777 View Post
Hey Guy's... I Want To Ask, Is There Are The Way To Get Stock Wallpaper's... If Not, Then Can Somebody Drop The Link To Download Stock Wallpaper's

Thanks

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hey
i extracted the stock firmware on my pc, tell me where they are stored and i'll upload soon
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME
The Following User Says Thank You to AXDFREEDOM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Auris777
Old
(Last edited by Auris777; 11th July 2014 at 07:52 PM.)
#3  
Auris777's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Salakas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXDFREEDOM View Post
Hey
i extracted the stock firmware on my pc, tell me where they are stored and i'll upload soon
But That's Are Problem... I Don't Know Where They Are Stored In Firmware, And That I Asked Who Know Where They Are.

But Thanks For Helping !

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
AXDFREEDOM
Old
(Last edited by AXDFREEDOM; 11th July 2014 at 08:15 PM.)
#4  
AXDFREEDOM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 182
Posts: 612
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auris777 View Post
But That's Are Problem... I Don't Know Where They Are Stored In Firmware, And That I Asked Who Know Where They Are.

But Thanks For Helping !

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
i found live-wallpapers and lockscreen wallpaper but idk where i can find the other wallpapers :/

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auris777 View Post
But That's Are Problem... I Don't Know Where They Are Stored In Firmware, And That I Asked Who Know Where They Are.

But Thanks For Helping !

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
found!!!!!
uploaded here http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b..._wallpaper.zip
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME
The Following User Says Thank You to AXDFREEDOM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Auris777
Old
#5  
Auris777's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Salakas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXDFREEDOM View Post
i found live-wallpapers and lockscreen wallpaper but idk where i can find the other wallpapers :/

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------


found!!!!!
uploaded here http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b..._wallpaper.zip
Thanks Man For Helping, You Make Me Really Happy !!!

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes