Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,480 Members 54,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] asphalt 7 bad graphics

Tip us?

producedLon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [q] asphalt 7 bad graphics

Hi guys
I already installed asphalt 7 to my phone(lg l5).and i have ramexpander, overclock and other boosters.
Last week i did play modern combat 3 without problems.Later i already installed asphalt 7 but thats graphics so bad.I watched asphalt videos on youtube and that graphics better than me .Can u help me about how can i improve graphics on my device??

AXDFREEDOM
Old
(Last edited by AXDFREEDOM; 24th August 2014 at 05:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by producedLon View Post
Hi guys
I already installed asphalt 7 to my phone(lg l5).and i have ramexpander, overclock and other boosters.
Last week i did play modern combat 3 without problems.Later i already installed asphalt 7 but thats graphics so bad.I watched asphalt videos on youtube and that graphics better than me .Can u help me about how can i improve graphics on my device??
i got the same problem last year, when i downloaded aspahlt 7...
you need to edit the obb file, open it with winrar as it is a zip and edit deviceconfig or something, sorry man but a year is passed i dont remember the name of the folder, however inside there is and xml, you can edit everything about graphic
so i played asphalt with a good resolution on this phone not to much else it will lag...
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME

producedLon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Yes

i know how to change files.File names DeviceConfig.xml
i tried that but nothing happened.I think ı need deviceconfig.xml file for my phone(i did read in some websites.they says:all phone haves different deviceconfig file.İf there anybody playing asphalt 7 HD in lg l5, can he/she send me device config file?

producedLon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default have u got asphalt 7 hd in ur phone now?

hi
if u have asphalt 7 hd now , can u upload deviceconfig.xml file?ı couldnt find that for my phone . thanks