[ROM][4.4.2][kk]P760/P765/P768]MIUI V5-Single and Multi Language[Beta Tester Needed]
MIUI V5 ROM 4.7.18/4.7.19 (4.4.2) for P760/P765/P768
Proudly presented, MIUI V5 Kitkat edition.
This is what you waiting for, MIUI on Android Kitkat 4.4.2. Big thanks to XDA Recognized Themer ZduneX25, without his help, I never make it booted, and with his help too, simcard issues has been fixed.
This ROM comes with single (4.7.18) and multiple languages (4.7.19) and L9 is the second dual-core device that running MIUI v5 base on Android Kitkat
Don't use any kernel without modifications.
Keep in mind that MIUI requires a lot of RAM, and as
such you might find that "clearing" memory is often
- Base on CyanogenMod 11 by dhiru1602
- Disable sdcard emulate
- HD Video Recording
- GPS tweak
- Battery tweak
- Viper4Android (multi language only)
- SuperSU (Single language only}
- and more...
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
Installation Instructions : Coming from the other rom
- Go to recovery (please use cwm v184.108.40.206)
- Go to option mount and storage
- Format system, data, and dalvik cache
- Wipe data, cache and davlik cache
- Flash ROM
- Flash Gapps
- Installation instructions : Update the new build
- Go to recovery
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
This post tips and tricks relating to this unique rom
1. Can't download large apps/games from play store
> In menu, click "Tools", then choose "Download"
> Click setting icon
> Then set "Data usage prompt" to unlimited
2. Change lockscreen to Pattern, Pin or Password
> Open Settings>Security & Privacy>Screen Security>Screen Lock
> Draw "Pattern" lock as you like, or if you want another lock screen security, choose "More screen locks" below the "Pattern" Code
> Then click "Disable swipe screen" below "Screen Lock" option
August, 05 2014
> Update to MIUI 4.7.19
> Re-ported from MIUI for Samsung Galaxy S3(another
breaking rules of porting)
> Multi language
> WiFi hotspot working
> New default wallpaper
> Faster than previous build/single language
> and more...
August, 01 2014
> Many bugs fixed from previous build(no need to flash MIUI Patch X1)
- And many more bugs fixed
> Added Super SU
> Added Google Keyboard
> Added some tweaks
- Battery tweak
- GPS tweak
July, 24 2014
- Initial release
- It's booted
- WiFi hotspot/tethering(not working on single language)
- Almost everything
- Music stop if you pressing lock/power button
Solution : Restart device
- You tell me
From Indonesia, to peoples around the world..
Hey congratulations..!!!! how it will come back to life.... what exactly is the fault...
Last day my phone has not found s/w upgrade mode, recovery mode, absolutely nothing...and my pc not install correctly LG drivers. Today my phone found s/w mode (??? I don not understand ???), and I asked for a notebook. And successfully alived my phone with LG G2 auto offline method...I think due to the TWRP 220.127.116.11 (by Artas)! Other people also caused problems with this build. I went back to the old version 18.104.22.168
And now...for Something Completely Different (Monty Python)
As some of you may remember, earlier this year we spoke about Quick Control Panel by … more
28 Aug 2014
By Faiz Malkani
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?