[ROM] CM11.0 UNOFFICIAL for p769 [08/29/2014]
CyanogenMod 11.0 UNOFFICIAL for LG Optimus L9 p769
This is unofficial build. Use at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone.
Only for P769 version of the phone. Do not attempt to flash on any other device.
The phone bootloader has to be unlocked and correct recovery installed.
Please avoid discussing general unlocking, rooting, and other unrelated to development issues in this thread.
Watch for bugs. Report with logcat and dmesg
- Continuation of the CM10.2
and CM 10.1
- No emulated internal storage. Single external SD card configuration (read note in this post)
- Apps 2 SD support
- Support for Notification Lights, either native or with BLN
(read note in this post
- Analog amplifier gain control with Voodoo Sound
support (read note in this post
- Microphone preamplifier gain adjustments
- Performance kernel with OC/UV
- Advanced Settings to control kernel clocks
- SELinux disabled (for now)
- Extended frequency table with 200MHz, 1200MHz, 1350MHz (overclocking doesn't work on some phones)
- Slightly undervolted
- Userspace voltage control. Use SetCPU
, or similar. Warning: Save a recovery script with either of these programs before playing with voltages!
- GPU is extended with 384MHz, IVA with 430 MHz
- Selectable screen-off maximum frequency
- Included SmartassV2 governor
, SIO scheduler
- Few performance tweaks.
- Untweaked kernel is available here
- No 1080p in camcorder
- In-call bluetooth headset is flaky
- If going from non-CM ROMs, backup your data and do full reset. If updating from CM it is usually not necessary.
- Make sure you use recent CWM recovery (see 2nd post)
- Copy to SD and flash with CWM.
- Flash correct CM11 version of Gapps
- Clear Dalvik Cache
- If you don't have data connection on the first boot right after flashing, power down and reboot one more time.