#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
* PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC BEFORE FLASHING THE ROM.
* DON'T SEND ME PM MESSAGES ABOUT BUGS OR FEATURE REQUESTS.
* ONLY REPORT THE BUGS IN CM11. I DON'T PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR OTHER ROMS. POST IN THEIR RESPECTIVE THREADS.
* IF YOU ARE ON A CUSTOM KERNEL, FIRST CHECK WITH THE STOCK KERNEL AND THEN REPORT THE BUG.
Disabled SD Emulation
Fixed bluetooth voice calling.
Fixed issues with no audio during call waiting.
Added support for P769.
Updated kernel and synced sources with NamelessROM.
Upstream CM Changes (4.4.4)
Fixed WiFI Mac Address issue
Added Power HAL
Based on CM11 latest nightly.
Kernel based on stock v20O.
Updated PVR GPU drivers to v.1.9
Opensource DOMX and Camera HAL (1080p Recording).
1. Unlock your Bootloader.
2. Flash CWM Compatible Recovery
3. Copy the ROM to your SD Card.
4. Reboot to Recovery.
5. Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
6. Select the ROM zip from your SD Card and flash.
7. Flash Google Apps.
Everyone who has contributed towards CM on this device.