[ROM][P769/760/765/768] UltraROM [6B][Locked/Unlocked BL]

Search This thread

AngeloGi

May 23, 2013
Athens
www.youtube.com
This is exactly the ROM I always wanted, stock which means all functions work but with modern tweaks! Two bugs to go! Fix screen brightness and turn-off as well as the spam of errors if you pick any other keyboard other than LG stock during recovery install! Rest seem to work flawlessly!

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
This is exactly the ROM I always wanted, stock which means all functions work but with modern tweaks! Two bugs to go! Fix screen brightness and turn-off as well as the spam of errors if you pick any other keyboard other than LG stock during recovery install! Rest seem to work flawlessly!

Brightness can be fixed with the Lux app. That app can even decrease brightness past what android is capable!(its pretty cool, actually):D
I am fixing the google keyboard by putting an odex with the app :) The turn off thing will be fixed once kuma82 fixes his ROM(its my base)! Thank you for your appreciation!!

Sent from my P769 running UltraRom 4.2

Reactions: AngeloGi

t3khe4d

Apr 15, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
T-Mobile HTC One (M8)
So I replaced the folder and ran the theme script by Kumakan for systemUI and they work, sorta...

the cutom Icons (G3) work, but are IMHO incomplete/unfinished/simple looking.
the "Kuma" & "stock" sorta work but the icons don't load, just the buttons are there.

the reason behind my interest is the B/W theme is hard to read, the text needs to be bigger and some color denoting active/inactive, at a glance is diffecult to tell their status.

this phone may go to a family member whos vision is waning, so I'd like to make it easier for them to read.

everything else is fine.

any suggestions on how to either increase the icons size, or get the stock icons back?

thanks for the help :D

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
So I replaced the folder and ran the theme script by Kumakan for systemUI and they work, sorta...

the "Kuma" & "stock" sorta work but the icons don't load, just the buttons are there.

the reason behind my interest is the B/W theme is hard to read, the text needs to be bigger and some color denoting active/inactive, at a glance is diffecult to tell their status.

this phone may go to a family member whos vision is waning, so I'd like to make it easier for them to read.

everything else is fine.

any suggestions on how to either increase the icons size, or get the stock icons back?

Im not sure on this, because as far as i know it was something new kuma thought up..not sure if it works correctly at all. I was sure it did, but Im glad i removed it lol :silly: To re-size, I believe another script or application has to be used. To get the stock icons back..well, I'll search that up later today(im at school, so this is off the top of my head ;/)

Reactions: t3khe4d

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston

everything else is fine.

Yeah it was some what unfinished. I hear it looks even worst on other models (non p769). You can get a hold of a stock ROM and extract and replace all the files I changed in the system ui. I recommended u download my ROM and see if it works better for you. If those folders were removed it won't work right. I had terminal commands to add and remove brightness slider, and to hide qsilde apps.
I'll check the phone out later. My wife broke her LG G2 so she's been using my L9.

Im not sure on this, because as far as i know it was something new kuma thought up..not sure if it works correctly at all. I was sure it did, but Im glad i removed it lol :silly: To re-size, I believe another script or application has to be used. To get the stock icons back..well, I'll search that up later today(im at school, so this is off the top of my head ;/)

So you removed the theme fold i had in systems/etc? It's needed to add brightness slider and other stuff to the notification/pulldown bar.

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
Yeah it was some what unfinished. I hear it looks even worst on other models (non p769). You can get a hold of a stock ROM and extract and replace all the files I changed in the system ui. I recommended u download my ROM and see if it works better for you. If those folders were removed it won't work right. I had terminal commands to add and remove brightness slider, and to hide qsilde apps.
I'll check the phone out later. My wife broke her LG G2 so she's been using my L9.

So you removed the theme fold i had in systems/etc? It's needed to add brightness slider and other stuff to the notification/pulldown bar.

Well as far as I know, the folder is there( brightness slider is on statusbar., as well as qslide, however, on some models, non-p769, the brightness slider doesn't do anything for the brightness...in fact, I added a side app called Lux to use for brightness modification.

Sent from my P769 running UltraRom 4.2

deepdesigns

Mar 5, 2008
The mega links are asking for a decryption key, but I can't find it anywhere. Is there something I'm missing or an alternate download link?

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
The mega links are asking for a decryption key, but I can't find it anywhere. Is there something I'm missing or an alternate download link?

The downloads arent asking for that, at least, i've just gone in and was able to download...I dont have an alternate download as of now, considering the fact that its a little hard for me to upload with an upload of only 5mbps :crying::crying::crying:

Codeplex

Mar 10, 2013
Into the Wild.....
I've never seen this message on mega before, so weird. Here is a screenshot. i.imgur dot com/LfW7rKJ.png

I have never heard of anything like that before..maybe its because of mac? Im not sure at all ;(

The decryption key is in the link for instance you are opening
"https://mega.co.nz/#!C8AjxZLJ!N4vhRcySFKnctEqsUEizpKXkPeQ5swqk2co74Uf4m4U"
then the dycryption key is N4vhRcySFKnctEqsUEizpKXkPeQ5swqk2co74Uf4m4U
you can find this in all the mega links, this message will come when you are probably using 32 bit browser, sometimes in incognito mode also because data file too large...
anyways try this it will solve your problem i hope, also try this on simple chrome not incognito mode.....:good:

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
you can find this in all the mega links, this message will come when you are probably using 32 bit browser, sometimes in incognito mode also because data file too large...
anyways try this it will solve your problem i hope, also try this on simple chrome not incognito mode.....:good:

Wow I just learned something new!! Great help man :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Sent from my P769 running UltraRom 4.2

deepdesigns

Mar 5, 2008

Wow I just learned something new!! Great help man :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Sent from my P769 running UltraRom 4.2

Thanks guys! But as of just a few moments ago, the link started working without a prompt. Downloading now.

UltraRoboto

Aug 21, 2013
Edinburg, TX
As of Just a moment ago, I got a Nexus 6!!! So happy that this was done because my Lg L9 started to pitch fits, and constantly crash. The 6.0 update may be the last considering my L9's sudden death is coming...... Hopefully, this 6.0 Update will make a promising last effort to keep everyone content. Thanks for your support as of now, and in the future on the Nexus 6 forums!!:D:D:D:D

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UltraROM
    By: UltraRoboto​
    5coZDvQ.jpg
    Made by a young Android Developer of 17 years. Built from stock for a close experience to the Pure Android experience. One of the sole surviving Custom ROM's for the Lg Optimus L9.​
    What's In this?​
    Additions:
    • XDA app
    • ShowBox Movie Downloader
    • Custom Start/End Animations
    • Choice of Keyboards
    • Choice of Messengers!
    • CM Browser
    • Aroma Customization
    • Better Battery Life
    • B/W StatusBar
    • 100% Stock Kernel
    • Removal of the horrible BLOATWARE!

Switches:
    • CM Launcher/Google Home/Smart Launcher 2/(6.0)ActionLauncher3/EverythingME Launcher(6.0)
    • Music/Apollo/Google Music
    • Browser+Chrome to CM Browser
    • Google Messenger/Textra Messenger

How To Install:

• Download Rom(GAPPS included)
    • Reboot into Recovery
    • MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!!!
    • Factory Reset and wipe caches for full effect(not necessary though)
    • Install Rom
    • Reboot
    • Open the Setup App and continue
    • Give Thanks!

HOW TO USE OTA UPDATER!
    • Open OTA Updater App]
    • Check for update
    • Download Update
    • DO NOT REBOOT TO RECOVERY FROM APP
    • Manually Restart to Recovery
    • Find File by installing from >
      Code:
      /external_sd/OTA-Updater/download/ROM/*Insert UltraRom File Here*
    • Install!

Releases:

• 5.0- More app options in Aroma, NEW bootanimation, Preparation of OTA Updates.

Older Versions:
    • 1.8- Boot Animation Fix and OTA Update Notifier...just download the file and find it in /sdcard/OTAUpdates/download/Rom-Update.zip
    • 1.9- Deleted OTA Updates because I couldn't get it correctly and BootAnimation curtesy of @nasheich and addition of ULTIMATE BOOST
    • 2.0- BIG UPDATE! KumaKan-V3 Base Patch! XThemeEngine App and Chrome Browser! New 4.4 Android L designed Home App by @nikaosoft ! Aroma stuff(@kuma82 's work thanks! C-Locker!
    • 3.B- Android L Preview stuff! P760 Version Status 7'ed ;((((((((((((
    • 3.C- Deleted C-Locker(Didn't work correctly on first-boot. Added Google Now Launcher. Switched Stock Messaging to Hangouts. G2 Lockscreen. HK Theme Manager. Cooler Toggles! P760 Version: Not Uploaded Yet to fix Status 7 :)
    • 4.0- P769 Version Version Update! New Toggles, More app choices on install, and a smoother experience with Unlimited Boost!
    • 4.1- Animation Patch!(Failed, BootAnim failed to show during updates)
    • 4.2- UltraROM now available to P768, P765 and P760! Material Designed Apps Update in GPlay.
    • 5.0b- Beta Testing of the new update.

What's Next?
    • 6.0- MonsterUI, Action Launcher 3, Everything Me Launcher, Google Keyboard (Fix ?), OTA Update, Android Marshmallow BootAnimation, AcDisplay(LockScreen) Option, LG G3 Status Bar Update!

Thank you for visiting one of the last remaining custom roms for the Lg Optimus L9! I hope I served you well. :D

What The Boot Animation Should Look Like:
    SfqlMsn.gif

6.0b/6.0 Screenshots:​

Screenshot_2015-04-26-10-47-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-26-09-35-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-26-10-47-49.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-26-09-37-43.png

Thanks to @kuma82 for providing the base!!! You can see his rom in action here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2468880
    Thanks to @Sphax for letting me use Unlimited Boost! See it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1873234
    Thanks to @wlado93 for boot.img and extra files for p760 conversion!!!!​

UltraROM 5(P760,P769,P768,P765): https://mega.co.nz/#!m44jCSDZ!CyqW7LYmacVZcZzlY5Rp8PVNHZELNHgj0ijBXWgft48
    UltraROM 6 Beta!(P760,P769,P768,P765)::crying::crying::crying:

XDA:DevDB Information
    UltraROM, ROM for the LG Optimus L9 P760, P765, P768

Contributors
    UltraRoboto, Kuma82, Ilxaot
    Source Code: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=51811575

ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Firmware Required: Locked OR Unlocked Bootloader!
    Based On: LG Stock Kernel and System

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5
    Stable Release Date: 2015-03-15
    Current Beta Version: 6
    Beta Release Date: 2015-10-24

Created 2014-07-20
    Last Updated 2015-12-01
    BETA COMES OUT TODAY! SAVE BACKUPS! I trued, and hopefully, it installs...:thumbup::thumbup::D:D If it works, please tell me so I can actually put it on the downloads(the beta is thru inbox and optional download)

Sent from my P769 running URom4
    P760 version URom4 is on the way as well as URom4 P769!
    P.S.- P769 today! And p.m.'d beta for p760 if people want

Sent from my LGMS769 using xda app-developers app
    Ha i'm not a Dev. I won't truly feel happy until I can build from source. But thanks for your kind words and motivating me ;)

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Same here, but you are still a Dev for at least doing what you do for this phone... I still have a long way to go but this, for me, is the first step
    3.B

3.B is out!!! There shouldnt really be any problems in the aroma script...if there are tell me and it will get fixed as fast as i can reach my computer!:D:D;)