FORUMS

OnePlus Two: Expectations and Boundaries

OnePlus is a company that has been through controversies and praise in what was perhaps one of … more

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][P769/760/765/768] UltraROM [5][Locked/Unlocked BL]

Announcement from UltraRoboto: OTA Updates..how do those work? Lol. 5.0 is packaged with the OTA Updater software! Dont miss the upcoming OTA
Today, 05:29 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I suspect that the 1GB of RAM starts to become a problem, like when rendering websites. My tablet crashes a lot lately, especially with Dolphin. The L9 with Artas CM11 is not yet affected, probably due to the slightly lower screen res, and Artas having tweaked the RAM for a few extra kilobytes, to the disadvantage of the GPU.

Today, 02:04 PM |#422  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande City, Texas
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecorbusier

I suspect that the 1GB of RAM starts to become a problem, like when rendering websites. My tablet crashes a lot lately, especially with Dolphin. The L9 with Artas CM11 is not yet affected, probably due to the slightly lower screen res, and Artas having tweaked the RAM for a few extra kilobytes, to the disadvantage of the GPU.

I believe you are right, however, my phone is basically unable to run anything..........i dont know how v6 is going to go down
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kumabase, lockedbl, p769, ultrarom
Previous Thread Next Thread