FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[ROM][P769/760/765/768] UltraROM [5][Locked/Unlocked BL]

471 posts
Thanks Meter: 137

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from UltraRoboto: OTA Updates canceled, UltraROM 6 will be the final amazing update for this phone as it is difficult to test...
28th May 2015, 05:29 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I suspect that the 1GB of RAM starts to become a problem, like when rendering websites. My tablet crashes a lot lately, especially with Dolphin. The L9 with Artas CM11 is not yet affected, probably due to the slightly lower screen res, and Artas having tweaked the RAM for a few extra kilobytes, to the disadvantage of the GPU.

28th May 2015, 02:04 PM |#422  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande City, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecorbusier

I suspect that the 1GB of RAM starts to become a problem, like when rendering websites. My tablet crashes a lot lately, especially with Dolphin. The L9 with Artas CM11 is not yet affected, probably due to the slightly lower screen res, and Artas having tweaked the RAM for a few extra kilobytes, to the disadvantage of the GPU.

I believe you are right, however, my phone is basically unable to run anything..........i dont know how v6 is going to go down
24th June 2015, 11:00 AM |#423  
Flag Teramo
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I don't know why but when i try to wake the phone from lock the screen stays black , but touch screen works fine... can u help me?
24th June 2015, 04:56 PM |#424  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande City, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Brown94

I don't know why but when i try to wake the phone from lock the screen stays black , but touch screen works fine... can u help me?

Im not sure what mean by that, so if you could tell me what phone model from the optimus line you have, I will gladly help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kumabase, lockedbl, p769, ultrarom
Previous Thread Next Thread