Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 43,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG L9 P760 (2013) How unlock bootloader?

Tip us?
 
DavidFromGym
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2014
Phone [Q] LG L9 P760 (2013) How unlock bootloader?

How unlock bootloader on this phone?
adb reboot oem-unlock = 0 effects.
Reboot and nothing else.
Some other method?


I have read the entire internet and have not found answers ;/

On other forum i found statement: On p760 (2013r+) Bootloader it is not possible to unlock.
Please, help me and unlock this "contraption".
 
SwRp
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Mangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFromGym View Post
How unlock bootloader on this phone?
adb reboot oem-unlock = 0 effects.
Reboot and nothing else.
Some other method?


I have read the entire internet and have not found answers ;/

On other forum i found statement: On p760 (2013r+) Bootloader it is not possible to unlock.
Please, help me and unlock this "contraption".
Okay i will tell you how i unlocked d bootloader. ( not sure if i did in right way :P )

1. Root - i used i click easy root
2. installed CWM recovery
3.then flashed Nandroid P760 V20B EUROPE OPEN
4.then i Unlocked bootloader using this tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=53329080&postcount=2
5. Bootloader Unlocked!! yay!
 
DavidFromGym
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwRp View Post
Okay i will tell you how i unlocked d bootloader. ( not sure if i did in right way :P )

1. Root - i used i click easy root
2. installed CWM recovery
3.then flashed Nandroid P760 V20B EUROPE OPEN
4.then i Unlocked bootloader using this tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=53329080&postcount=2
5. Bootloader Unlocked!! yay!
Can you give me download link for step 3 (Nandroid)? All links is dead ;(
 
lecorbusier
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 213
Join Date: Nov 2012
There are problems installing adb drivers in Win8.1.
The initial rom v10a had an unlockable bootloader. And then the first v20 revisions, I also unlocked and rooted under v20b last year. But did they really remove this option AGAIN? Do they suffer from borderline or what?
 
DavidFromGym
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecorbusier View Post
There are problems installing adb drivers in Win8.1.
The initial rom v10a had an unlockable bootloader. And then the first v20 revisions, I also unlocked and rooted under v20b last year. But did they really remove this option AGAIN? Do they suffer from borderline or what?
I try unlock bootloader on V10A, V20B, V20C, V20F, V20O = Failed.
On other forum i found information: "On p760 (2013r+) Bootloader it is not possible to unlock. ", so i came here to solve my problem.
 
DavidFromGym
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2014
Someone help?
 
adamo1139
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jul 2014
you need USB cable with 910k resistor

Napisane używając SwiftKey, zaszyfrowane Enigmą i wysłane kablem Ethernet
 
DavidFromGym
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2014
150K+150K+150K+200K+200K+10K+10K+10K+10K+10K+10K = Complete!


I wipe data, install V10, install V20B, wait 40min and...
Bootloader unlocked, thx
 
adamo1139
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jul 2014
so much resistors, can't you buy one?

Napisane używając SwiftKey, zaszyfrowane Enigmą i wysłane kablem Ethernet
 
lecorbusier
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 213
Join Date: Nov 2012
This reminds me of dvd player region lock hacks. These often require dozens of key presses on the remote, cos it's hard to find out after random hacking, which combo actually does the job. Here you can simply add the values into a single resistor, later.
Also reminds me of the chain involved to clean the barrel of the gun in the army.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Use Facebook Pictures as a LWP with Facebook View

One of the best things that Android has always offeredits users is the ability to tailor … more

Share Your Thoughts Anonymously with A Minimalist Social Network

Nowadays, almost everyone has a second life onthe Internet. Among the best … more

Enable Heads Up Notifications For The Sprint Galaxy S3

Heads up notifications, in case you didn’t already know, are an experimental … more

Android One Goes Live in India!

Android One is a Google initiative set to bring an AOSP-like experience tosome emergingmarkets like India, … more