Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED] Kitkat builds on p768g

Tip us?

no_un_bot
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by juankamq View Post
Hello droideking, that is exactly what i did, i didn't know that kitkat roms cant work sith wep keys, changing to wpa solved my problem, thank you very much man
Yo, WEp is the weakest kind of WiFi security, use WPA/PS2K, because nowadays theres tons of apps that crack WEP keys in a couple minutes, thus being vulnerable to internet thieves.
Also, if your modem has that WPS pairing thingy, look how to disable it because theres a new exploit to crack that kind of set ups.

juankamq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_un_bot View Post
Yo, WEp is the weakest kind of WiFi security, use WPA/PS2K, because nowadays theres tons of apps that crack WEP keys in a couple minutes, thus being vulnerable to internet thieves.
Also, if your modem has that WPS pairing thingy, look how to disable it because theres a new exploit to crack that kind of set ups.
Thanks for the advice no_un_bot, i'll check my connection settings and i have to be shure that wps is disabled