Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Back to stock rom from cm on LGP760

OP Umarpirate

2nd September 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I istalled the CyanogenMod 10.2.1 on my device, but i want to reinstall the original firmware. So i tried with KDZ, but KDZ didn't find the device. After that i used smart flash tool and, because i can't find the .bin and .fls files of the original firmware i used rom converter to convert some .kdz file. It gave me an error: magic number does not coincide. (surfing a bit in the net i understood that may be this error is because i havent used the original firmware but te converted one). Finally i read something about a fleshable archive called full_restore_stock, but im not able to use it. Can someone help me with an alternative solution (also crazy) or tell me if i made some mistake with the way i used? thanks

P.S. If you can please answer me in italian, but if you can't english is perfect
Last edited by Umarpirate; 2nd September 2014 at 01:52 PM.
11th September 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarpirate

I istalled the CyanogenMod 10.2.1 on my device, but i want to reinstall the original firmware. So i tried with KDZ, but KDZ didn't find the device. After that i used smart flash tool and, because i can't find the .bin and .fls files of the original firmware i used rom converter to convert some .kdz file. It gave me an error: magic number does not coincide. (surfing a bit in the net i understood that may be this error is because i havent used the original firmware but te converted one). Finally i read something about a fleshable archive called full_restore_stock, but im not able to use it. Can someone help me with an alternative solution (also crazy) or tell me if i made some mistake with the way i used? thanks

P.S. If you can please answer me in italian, but if you can't english is perfect

I don't know if this is the fastest solution but it worked for me.

Step 1. Go at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2481243 and download the version of the ROM that you owned before you changed to CM.
Step 2. Before download, copy the ROM in SD Card.
Step 3. Go in CWM Recovery, then wipe data and factory reset, wipe dalvik cache, format system.
Step 4. Flash ROM.
Step 5. Download LG Mobile Support Tool from here http://tool.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/client...2CAppSetup.exe and install.
Step 6. When program starts, click "Options" and then "Upgrade Recovery".

You will need to have LG driver installed. So if you don't have it, install from here http://www.lg.com/it/supporto-mobile/lg-Optimus-L9

EDIT: You will also need to have your phone turned on with LG Software mode when you connect your phone to PC.

Hope it helped you.
Last edited by mihai.apostu98; 11th September 2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: More information added.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread