O1 dont recognize SIM..!!

Search This thread

fdeear91

Jul 7, 2014
Hello to all xda comunity its is my first post and i apologise for my bad inglish (im from Argentina)
well the problem is my O1 have and 4.0 ICS (i dont remember exact all the info about the rom) from a gingerbread 2.3 modify but with the 2.3 official, with 2.3 version was all good but its began to work not too fine, little slow and when i plug the usb cable the phone dont recognize, its like no plug, well i take the phone to a technical friend who weld the usb conector and he tells: in my computer detect and unknow device, i say great because that was a advance because before that doesnt happen, when i took the phone to my house was the same...
based on my introduction i beg u for help, the phone enter in recovery mode but i dont found a rom with the old band i think is that what i need to restore my phone, as i cant conect to pc i need and method with SD so plis..!! if anyone got any idea to try plis help me
try to not put: use KDZ because my pc dont recognize the phone ( i try to in other PC) i need something that just use SD.

thanks to any who can help me :D