Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,481 Members 54,268 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [q] pac rom blame the screen issue:

Tip us?

Arqish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [q] pac rom blame the screen issue:

I have an issue of crashing when i play games like deadtrigger2,the crash screen says "Unfortunately the application has stop.Blame the split screen".can you instruct me how to resolve this issue?i am using experia ray kitkat custom pac-rom(stable).thank you in advance sir.

shumash
Old
Thanks Meter 1,821

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arqish View Post
I have an issue of crashing when i play games like deadtrigger2,the crash screen says "Unfortunately the application has stop.Blame the split screen".can you instruct me how to resolve this issue?i am using experia ray kitkat custom pac-rom(stable).thank you in advance sir.
One of the cutesy things PAC does is blame every problem on something related to the old PAC-man game (I had to ask the team myself). So the FC refers to the split screen on the old PAC-man arcade game. It's not in the latest builds. Can't help you on the actual problem.

BuffMcBigHuge
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumash View Post
One of the cutesy things PAC does is blame every problem on something related to the old PAC-man game (I had to ask the team myself). So the FC refers to the split screen on the old PAC-man arcade game. It's not in the latest builds. Can't help you on the actual problem.
Hey shumash, unfortunately seeing apps quit (netflix on boot) with July 7. I'm going to dirty flash to Aug 12th and see if that stops the crashes. At first I thought it was caused by my xFloatingWindow mod from xposed! I lolled.
// DEVICES //
HTC ONE (32GB) ViperOne 6.2.1
LG Nexus 4 (8GB) (White) Nexus 5 Experience
HP Touchpad (32GB) x2 PAC-man 4.4.4 BETA 1.0 shumash
LG L5 E617G CM11 Pecan

// About Me! //

shumash
Old
Thanks Meter 1,821

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffMcBigHuge View Post
Hey shumash, unfortunately seeing apps quit (netflix on boot) with July 7. I'm going to dirty flash to Aug 12th and see if that stops the crashes. At first I thought it was caused by my xFloatingWindow mod from xposed! I lolled.
Don't dirty flash. I speak from experience, it really screws things up, to the point that only a complete TPToolbox cleanup fixed it. Suck it up, clear the caches, flash, and you'll find most everything works.

BuffMcBigHuge
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumash View Post
Don't dirty flash. I speak from experience, it really screws things up, to the point that only a complete TPToolbox cleanup fixed it. Suck it up, clear the caches, flash, and you'll find most everything works.
Surprisingly, the Aug 12 dirty flash fixed many issues I had. However, the SOD happens quite frequently. On the next PAC build, I will clean flash and post my results. Thanks for the hard work!
// DEVICES //
HTC ONE (32GB) ViperOne 6.2.1
LG Nexus 4 (8GB) (White) Nexus 5 Experience
HP Touchpad (32GB) x2 PAC-man 4.4.4 BETA 1.0 shumash
LG L5 E617G CM11 Pecan

// About Me! //

shumash
Old
Thanks Meter 1,821

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffMcBigHuge View Post
Surprisingly, the Aug 12 dirty flash fixed many issues I had. However, the SOD happens quite frequently. On the next PAC build, I will clean flash and post my results. Thanks for the hard work!
Search the TP forum threads, including mine. Lot's of info concerning SOD's.
The Following User Says Thank You to shumash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]