Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Rom stock m-horse note 3 speadtrum

OP serdu40

2nd August 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
xda hello friends my name is sergio I'm from Argentina my work is to buy and sell Chinese mobile, my problem is this I have entered 4 cell defective in two note2 Chinese clone firmware F7100 5.5 inch speadtrum 6820 processor ram 256 rom 256 two note3 speadtrum 6820 processor 256 ram 256 rom 5.7 inches can not contact the manufacturer really do not know where these phones are manufactured though I suppose if someone shen zhen in this popular and most recognized mobile forum can help me get the firmware for these phones at heart I thank you I apologize IF THIS THREAD iS NOT PLACE iS MY FIRST POST GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA
3rd August 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #2  
Nick0703's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ?
Thanks Meter: 2,202
 
1,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serdu40

xda hello friends my name is sergio I'm from Argentina my work is to buy and sell Chinese mobile, my problem is this I have entered 4 cell defective in two note2 Chinese clone firmware F7100 5.5 inch speadtrum 6820 processor ram 256 rom 256 two note3 speadtrum 6820 processor 256 ram 256 rom 5.7 inches can not contact the manufacturer really do not know where these phones are manufactured though I suppose if someone shen zhen in this popular and most recognized mobile forum can help me get the firmware for these phones at heart I thank you I apologize IF THIS THREAD iS NOT PLACE iS MY FIRST POST GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA

Yep. Wrong place lol.
3rd August 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Talking rom stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0703

Yep. Wrong place lol.

and what is the right place my dear 07
Last edited by serdu40; 3rd August 2014 at 08:10 AM.
4th August 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #4  
Nick0703's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ?
Thanks Meter: 2,202
 
1,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serdu40

and what is the right place my dear 07

Probably in the general section. This section is dedicated for PAC-Roms only.

General section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general
4th August 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Wink firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0703

Probably in the general section. This section is dedicated for PAC-Roms only.

General section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general

My friends i‘need rom nota 3 clon chinese >_<
4th August 2014, 10:50 PM   |  #6  
Nick0703's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ?
Thanks Meter: 2,202
 
1,549 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serdu40

My friends i‘need rom nota 3 clon chinese >_<

Like I said. Can't help you here. Ask that question in the general section. Your chinese phone has nothing to do with PAC-Roms!
5th August 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Wink rom pac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0703

Like I said. Can't help you here. Ask that question in the general section. Your chinese phone has nothing to do with PAC-Roms!

sure friend? and extension have speadtrum firmwares for 6820? Is not extencion pac case? I think you are not well informed
5th August 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #8  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,818
 
8,466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Go here...your duplicate post/thread has been moved for further discussion...http://forum.xda-developers.com/gene...inese-t2838338

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes